Balanced views

OK, I've been reading some of the "thinkers" views on here.

So, sell the entire first and second team. Some don't mention replacing them, but I assume they aren't advocating SWFC ceases to exist?

Get rid of the manager. It would seem Megson will return, with no players, and win us promotion. Hope he bring his boots.

Does anyone really think this is a realistic way forward for the club?

If we are going to fantasize think big!  When I fantasize it is not about Miranda Hart.

• Haha 2

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Its a football forum.

Some people go a bit over the top whenever thier side is on a good or a bad run. Are people really that surprised this happens?

I think some people genuinely expect high level debate. This is Owlstalk not University Challenge.

Half the posters are drunk and bored.

lol

1 hour ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

So, sell the entire first and second team. Some don't mention replacing them, but I assume they aren't advocating SWFC ceases to exist?

Get rid of the manager. It would seem Megson will return, with no players, and win us promotion. Hope he bring his boots.

If we are going to fantasize think big!  When I fantasize it is not about Miranda Hart.

The 'thinkers':duntmatter:...who ere they then?

• Haha 2

Just now, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

I was really hoping for somewhere between University Challenge and The tellitubbies to be honest?

I really don't know why.

I'd say it's somewhere between The Magic Roundabout and Twin Peaks.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Advocating Megson is NOT a balanced view, I repeat, not a balanced view. Totally deluded and sad yes, but DEFINITELY not balanced.

For the sake of balance....you are wrong.

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

I think some people genuinely expect high level debate. This is Owlstalk not University Challenge.

Half the posters are drunk and bored.

lol

ThAtS aBSOOOLUTe RuBisSh... hic..

2 hours ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

No of course it isn’t a viable option, it’s a jerkers’ reaction. Personally I’d be looking at new coaching staff and assistant manager - get people in who know football and can teach it. 

• Like 1