To the Chansiri haters

I’m sorry but you don’t have a clue what you are on about. He might have been ill advised by Doyen or whoever, but he has spent a fortune turning our club around up until this year , a club who haven’t been in the premier league for almost 20 years. He almost got it bang on in the first year, then nearly again in the second year. This season we needed a rehaul of players to boost an aging squad, it didn’t happen. We have had one bad season under him and we have SIXTEEN players injuries, no team could have coped in our situation. Now a group of people are calling for his head? Need to remember Stevenage as just one example. Anybody calling for his head needs to remember how far we had come until this season, and then they need to get a grip. No wonder other clubs fans mock us. 

Edited by lancashireowl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lancashireowl said:

he has spent a fortune turning our club around

I'm a fan of Mr Chansiri and was totally with you but can't agree with this part about the club having been turned around.

He's got so many things wrong that it cannot possibly be claimed that the club has been turned around even by his biggest fans.

Nor have I seen anyone calling for his head or for him to leave?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria
10 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

Up until this season I could say he had done, we do not know whether this season is a blip or not. 

Who hates him? 

Not seen anything to suggest as such.

Can you point me to a post that states otherwise. Some are angry, frustrated and don't agree with much he has done.... But hate? 

Anyone who has read Jason Dickinson's excellent History of SWFC, will know that what is happening now merely repeats what has happened over and over again for the last 150 years - boom, bust, boom, bust, sack the manager, sack the chairman.  The trick is how to change the cycle.  Let's start by understanding that we have a patched up first team which will do well to stave off relegation (we have been relegated from better positions than this before).  Let's just support all aspects of the Club by being positive - no-one wants to go down and the present is all that matters.  It may come hard in some quarters not to take the easy option of slagging off, but we're here in the now.  The future is for another day.  

11 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Who hates him? 

Not seen anything to suggest as such.

Can you point me to a post that states otherwise. Some are angry, frustrated and don't agree with much he has done.... But hate? 

I'm on Owlstalk most days and whilst I do not read every thread and I dont enter the boardroom, I have never seen anyone say they hate DC. Being alive to a man's faults and poor performance does not equate to hate. I think DC has made some dumb decisions and needs to take better advice than he has done but that does not mean I dislike him or wish him ill. I just want the same things as he does.

It's a little reminiscent of the Strafford era. What LS was trying to do was good but his and others reaction to anyone who questioned his path was ludicrous.

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm a fan of Mr Chansiri and was totally with you but can't agree with this part about the club having been turned around.

He's got so many things wrong that it cannot possibly be claimed that the club has been turned around even by his biggest fans.

Nor have I seen anyone calling for his head or for him to leave?

What about the thread 'thank you Mr Chansiri'? 

46 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

I’m sorry but you don’t have a clue what you are on about. He might have been ill advised by Doyen or whoever, but he has spent a fortune turning our club around up until this year , a club who haven’t been in the premier league for almost 20 years. He almost got it bang on in the first year, then nearly again in the second year. This season we needed a rehaul of players to boost an aging squad, it didn’t happen. We have had one bad season under him and we have SIXTEEN players injuries, no team could have coped in our situation. Now a group of people are calling for his head? Need to remember Stevenage as just one example. Anybody calling for his head needs to remember how far we had come until this season, and then they need to get a grip. No wonder other clubs fans mock us. 

Christ almighty your boring aren't you

46 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

Preach. The tiny racist element of our fanbase won’t be happy getting schooled like this...probably because they never attended their school.

• Haha 2