Season tickets

Th club are struggling both off and on the pitch, they need a fresh pair of eyes on everything.

The thing that worries me is DC is not learning from all of his mistakes.

Come next season we will have lost our best young players, we will have got rid of none of the squad drainers and we will have the same shambolic preseason where players don't get fit, but next season we could be as bad as we have been this season from the start if we are relegation will be a certainty.

• Haha 1

DC has employed a CEO recently, a new Manager and signed up our young stars

Even George Hirst is back playing

Season ticket prices are frozen and better value the longer you can renew for

its unfair to say he’s not learned when he’s changing pretty much all he can change

The state of the playing squad is down to the previous management strategy like it or not and he’s gone now

its gonna take ages to get sorted but we are trying already 

the last two games aren’t an indication of the chairman’s learnings at all

Owlstalk Shop

35 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Th club are struggling both off and on the pitch, they need a fresh pair of eyes on everything.

The thing that worries me is DC is not learning from all of his mistakes.

Come next season we will have lost our best young players, we will have got rid of none of the squad drainers and we will have the same shambolic preseason where players don't get fit, but next season we could be as bad as we have been this season from the start if we are relegation will be a certainty.

DC is learning. 

The youngsters will still be here (IMO). 

Bet there are "some" squad drainers gone. 

I'll bet this coming preseason will be a world away from last. 

9 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

DC is learning. 

I hope I am massively off the mark and what I said does not happen but until I see it happen I can only go on what he has done to this point.

We need to file our last season accounts by 1st Masrch or We will be placed in transfer embargo so we will all get to see how close to breaking FFP we are.

I am predicting last season we lost in the region of £17m - £20m if I am anywhere near we will have broken FFP over the three year period. Not good for someone who is ment to be a successful businessman.

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I hope I am massively off the mark and what I said does not happen but until I see it happen I can only go on what he has done to this point.

We need to file our last season accounts by 1st Masrch or We will be placed in transfer embargo so we will all get to see how close to breaking FFP we are.

I am predicting last season we lost in the region of £17m - £20m if I am anywhere near we will have broken FFP over the three year period. Not good for someone who is ment to be a successful businessman.

But the fact that he has now employed a CEO,The youngsters are being tied down to contracts,season ticket prices are frozen,no you're right,he's learnt diddly.

Hmm,so in his first full year of ownership we/he/swfc lost £9.8 million,but you reckon in his second full season we/he/swfc will have lost double ?

Guest Kameron
21 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We'll soon find out the accounts are due by today.

DC has been benevolent enough to freeze prices for next season, he’s shown his commitment to us the fans that he values us so in return we need to back the club at it’s time of need. Things will be different next season with some fresh eyes behind the scenes a couple of new signings and the spine of our team back. You’d be mad to miss out at these amazing prices.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

I've got a year left on my 3 year season ticket

I wasn't expecting paying out this year and can't really afford it, otherwise I'd have had a 5 year ticket, they're excellent value

Hopefully there will be something similar on offer in 12 months.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

10 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

DC is learning. 

At least a few hundred miles away , Germany rather than Portugal 

The only shining star in our bid to shift season tickets, is to do things correctly off the field. Simply haven't got the required talent fit enough to play a pressing game.

Sean Clare. Sign him up.

George Hirst. Sign him up.

Get stripes back.

Announce some close season plans from Jos, for next season. His future vision for SWFC.

Lower the average age of the squad.

All going to take time tho..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Hmm,so in his first full year of ownership we/he/swfc lost £9.8 million,but you reckon in his second full season we/he/swfc will have lost double ?

It won't be far away. Am I right in thinking we lost around £4m the year before?

If so that's around £14m over 2 years and we can lose £39m over 3. If we lose £15m (as an example) this time round it's a cumulative £29m over the rolling 3 year period. This would mean we're within FFP this time round as DC says we will be.

However, DC said we "may have a problem" next time round. If we lose £15m again next time that gives us a rolling loss of £39.8m- just over the limit.

My guess would be a slightly increased loss in year 3 so we probably need to find a few million from somewhere before this year is closed off (end of June?) to avoid breaching FFP. 

The infamous 'Club 1867' was the first go at it. The injuries have prevented any player sales in January and I don't think the window opens until after the FFP cut off. I can't see many more legitimate options on the table between now and June (no windfall now we're out of the Cup and at the wrong end of the table).

My guess would be 'may have a problem' has become 'have got a problem'. Wasn't there some info that said we'd been talking to the Football League re FFP? Maybe that's come about since we realised we were likely to bust the ceiling on losses?

11 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

But the fact that he has now employed a CEO,The youngsters are being tied down to contracts,season ticket prices are frozen,no you're right,he's learnt diddly.

Yes because second year we signed Fletcher, abdi, winnall, fox, mcmanaman on loan, new deals for Lees, Westwood and fessi and sold no one to name a few. We had no revenue from the trip to the play off final and no cup progression.

Like I say I hope I am wrong but that's the way the figures read unless has do I d away to inject £5-10m in sponshipship without us knowing.