We're still trying to recover aren't we?

21 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s left us with a squad full of unfit players who due to their lack of fitness are prone to picking up injuries, hence the reason we are playing our reserves every week and they are clearly tiring towards the end of matches.

This is Carlos’s legacy to the club as we now face a battle to avoid third division football next season but hey, he says he’ll always be an owl so let’s all kiss his **** anyway!!:duntmatter:

His legacy is so much more than that.

He had no idea whatsoever how to build a balanced squad.

He was oblivious to shortcomings at fullback, centre back, and central midfield for 3 seasons.

He had no understanding of the importance of pace in a squad.

He failed to grasp the importance of back up players motivation, instead rimming his favourite starting 11 for 3 seasons.

100% fraud.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Again I think you're so desperate to clear Carlos that you're tripping over your own logic

Who do YOU think?

Just Mr Bad Luck from 20 badluck street, badluckville?

I'm not trying to clear CC, I'm not particularly bothered about him he's history now. If I'm trying to do anything it's turn attention on to our players - they are our problem and keep looking back and blaming someone (rightly or wrongly) doesn't serve much purpose to me unless it makes people feel better if they can blame someone.

I think if the players are not fit enough they should be ashamed of themselves but some of our performances this season indicate they are not too bothered.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

His legacy is so much more than that.

He had no idea whatsoever how to build a balanced squad.

He was oblivious to shortcomings at fullback, centre back, and central midfield for 3 seasons.

He had no understanding of the importance of pace in a squad.

He failed to grasp the importance of back up players motivation, instead rimming his favourite starting 11 for 3 seasons.

100% fraud.

I would like us to appoint another fraud who can then take us into the playoffs and who knows maybe a little further.

1 minute ago, Wakefield owl said:

I would like us to appoint another fraud who can then take us into the playoffs and who knows maybe a little further.

The 2 disastrous play off debacles are gone. We didn't turn up thanks to Carlos and have to move forward. He has left us facing relegation. 

11 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Only Wednesday fans can abuse a manager who gave us the best 2 seasons of footy since we fell out the prem. 

40 million pounds and some of the most expensive tickets in the country gave us that. Carlos was irrelevant and left more damage than good.

Keep blaming the fans though.

Edited by Mr Farrell

16 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

40 million pounds and some of the most expensive tickets in the country gave us that. Carlos was irrelevant and left more damage than good.

Keep blaming the fans though.

You’re essentially the ringleader let’s be honest.

The Pied Piper of negowltivity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Revenge will be sweet when Swansea are relegated, let's see how soon we see him back in Championship - and we'll be right here waiting. fizz that relegation battle; some poo teams below us and if we put up performances like we saw v Derby and Villa, that we know we're capable of, and us gradually getting players back going forward, the tide will turn. It's not going to be pretty, we'll have to dig deep and we'll have scrappy games. Everyone's dead set on Bristol beating us this weekend... it's effin Bristol... have you all already forgot we drew to Pigs, Boro, Cardiff and beat Derby... all teams right up there with them.

Let's not fold before the match has even begun.

22 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s left us with a squad full of unfit players who due to their lack of fitness are prone to picking up injuries, hence the reason we are playing our reserves every week and they are clearly tiring towards the end of matches.

This is Carlos’s legacy to the club as we now face a battle to avoid third division football next season but hey, he says he’ll always be an owl so let’s all kiss his **** anyway!!:duntmatter:

I think that was the plan Trev The chairman wanted promotion in 2 years and so everything was about that Recruiting experienced championship quality players, and merely paying lip service to player development

Getting to Wembley convinced our owner that we were on the right track, so it was more of the same, recruitment wise again last season We only had two years at best, with most of those signings, and now the inevitable has happened

28 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Year 1... playoff final

Year 2... playoff semifinal 

Year 3... relegation fight

In that time he’s spent countless millions and broken the clubs transfer record twice.

my view is that he coached a side that cost " countless millions "........he was here didn't achieve what the owner and the fans wanted and left . just like nearly every other manager we've had . why the hate ?

10 minutes ago, torryowl said:

my view is that he coached a side that cost " countless millions "........he was here didn't achieve what the owner and the fans wanted and left . just like nearly every other manager we've had . why the hate ?

What would we expect the guy to do, his brief was to try and get us up in 2 years All our signings were geared towards that 

He will have known the players couldn’t go again, and it would be difficult to motivate them We had neglected our youth and had no money to change things following the signing of Rhodes He was getting grief from a large section of the fans, and suddenly he had the opportunity to coach in the Premier League What should he do? We needed a change, so it was the perfect parting of the ways Don’t see what the problem is

Edited by gurujuan

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

The hate is because he left us in a right mess 

No fitness 

No fight 

Played players injured and out for season 

Tom lees didn't speak to coco for month's after sending him to Leicester to play through pain

Kieran Lee as above 

Bannen as above 

I didn't know that ......when did carlos manage us against Leicester ?

We're recovering from a terrible play-off defeat.

As a player, you play for nine months to finish in the top six ... and then 'Udders happens.

I sat in the stand with the Huddersfield fans, and they couldn't believe our approach to the game.

I wish we got that sort of luck.

If Carlos had been allowed to walk away, then this season could well have been completely different.

I think Carlos just gave up after two failed playoffs , since the we have done nothing to shout about except having most of the first team injured ,some of those injuries will take a long time to heal and players have come back to early from them ,whether it's down to him or not remains to be seen but it all points that way after players have spoken about the lax  fitness training they were doing if any