We're still trying to recover aren't we?

Nonsense.

All sorts on here going on about how we should have been winning all the games when CC was in the exact same circumstances with injured players.

Yet now with Jos it's all someone else's fault.

Everyone still expected us to still be top of the table with our injuries under CC, don't know why they're so surprised that we can't just flip a switch and start running the table with everyone out injured.

Edited by Indoor Owl

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 22.29.11.jpg

Please don’t take this in a bad way. I have yet to see you provide a logical view point for anything that could start a decent discussion.

This is a prime example. I’ve seen your reply below saying ‘you are not wrong’....wrong about what? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

Of course our lack of fitness caused Boyd's shoulder injury, Fletcher's knee problem that he came with, Abdi's various issues he came with, Hutchinson's long term issues, Lee's hip injury, Forestieri's knee injury. I could go on.

Unfit players get injured, that isn’t an opinion it is a fact.

1 minute ago, OzOwl said:

Unfit players get injured, that isn’t an opinion it is a fact.

It is.

I don't doubt that the Wednesday squad of this season will be a case study of many a Sports Science thesis for years to come. The ultimate example of mismanaged conditioning/fitness and injury management.  

8 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

Of course our lack of fitness caused Boyd's shoulder injury, Fletcher's knee problem that he came with, Abdi's various issues he came with, Hutchinson's long term issues, Lee's hip injury, Forestieri's knee injury. I could go on.

How many of those players did Carlos play while they were injured making their injuries worse?

Paul Smith has already said he was rushing players back from injury.

Fletcher, Boyd, Lee, Lees, Forestieri, Hutchinson... I could go on.

As I say Carlos’s legacy to the club, the guy is a fraud.

16 hours ago, Morepork said:

It is.

I don't doubt that the Wednesday squad of this season will be a case study of many a Sports Science thesis for years to come. The ultimate example of mismanaged conditioning/fitness and injury management.  

You may be be right but we cannot be sure about this. As yet none of our injuries have officially been put done to lack of fitness - we all assume that's the case but I'm still waiting for some sort of confirmation. Also as I have said above and before many of our injuries have nothing to do with general fitness.

Just now, Wakefield owl said:

You may be be right but we cannot be sure about this. As yet none of our injuries have officially been put done to lack of fitness - we all assume that's the case but I'm still waiting for some sort of confirmation. Also as I have said above and before many of our injuries have nothing to do with general fitness.

I think you're grasping at the weakest of straws to be fair mate

Owlstalk Shop

11 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

How many of those players did Carlos play while they were injured making their injuries worse?

Paul Smith has already said he was rushing players back from injury.

Fletcher, Boyd, Lee, Lees, Forestieri, Hutchinson... I could go on.

As I say Carlos’s legacy to the club, the guy is a fraud.

How many times do I have to remind people that managers cannot make the decision about players fitness.

Don't give any credit at all to anything Paul (sour grapes) Smith says.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I think you're grasping at the weakest of straws to be fair mate

I'm not really grasping at anything it's just most of this is the conclusions reached on here. As I said they may well be right but no one has confirmed that. The clearest statement we have had was from Lee Bullen who said it was not accurate.

6 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

How many times do I have to remind people that managers cannot make the decision about players fitness.

Don't give any credit at all to anything Paul (sour grapes) Smith says.

You don't need Paul Smith or any physio to know how long a torn rotator cuff needs to get better and rehab for someone like Boyd...or ACL rehab for FF. These are not "we'll run it off injuries " and I know cos' I've had both

Edited by daveyboy66

7 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

I have noticed that during the last month players have had setbacks when trying to regain fitness - who do we blame for that?

Again I think you're so desperate to clear Carlos that you're tripping over your own logic

Who do YOU think?

Just Mr Bad Luck from 20 badluck street, badluckville?

Owlstalk Shop