Jo’s - not very good

Gonna say it sorry...

Weve seen enough to question his tactics.

millwall - speaks for itself

Birmingham - poor man management 

Villa - lack of subs when team was clearly tired after 60 mins

Tonight - why play Rhodes, he’s not with it for whatever reason.

sorry but I’m not feeling it. 

2 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

Gonna say it sorry...

Weve seen enough to question his tactics.

millwall - speaks for itself

Birmingham - poor man management 

Villa - lack of subs when team was clearly tired after 60 mins

Tonight - why play Rhodes, he’s not with it for whatever reason.

sorry but I’m not feeling it. 

Can’t argue with this and I wish I could because part of me wants to like him, and say it’s too early to judge etc but when I saw the midfield pairing of Butterfield and Jones and Loovens at the back I knew we were in trouble. It wasn’t that we lost that annoyed me it was that it came across a half arsed effort by the players on the pitch and Luhukay with his tactics and body language.

The most bizarre thing was that for once he actually made an attacking sub we had three men up top and then we just continued to pass it around the back five, at no point ever going long which seemed the obvious option as we'd had no luck playing through them and know had a decent target and a couple of players to play off him. We did it time and time again it must have been under instruction from jos unless he is just so quite on the sidelines the players got confused and were still listening to carlos.

• Haha 1

But surely you can’t defend not paying a striker at Millwall after resting players verse Swansea (Joao)

not making a sub on Saturday when Boyd for example was blowing out of his arse after 60 mins.

not noticing Swansea are shakey when playing ball in back three so not pressing their defence.

its not good I’m afraid 

Just now, Bukta said:

It’s the rolling over and having your tummy tickled that’s disconcerting.

This. Its nothing to do with quality its just the complete lack of desire. I've seen plenty of league one and two teams this season give premier opposition a far tougher game through an actual will to win across the players and management.

• Like 1

I'm pissed off. Very pissed off at a poor performance. But blaming jos for this?? No. Person to blame is in the opposition's dugout. 

The key games are Ipswich and Bolton. If we don't get 4 points from them then I'll worry. Talk of relegation is premature.

Give jos a chance. He deserves it with the absolute rubbish Carlos left 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, trask43 said:

This. Its nothing to do with quality its just the complete lack of desire. I've seen plenty of league one and two teams this season give premier opposition a far tougher game through an actual will to win across the players and management.

Exactly,Rochdale tomorrow will be an example

As much as I do like Jos i do feel he has only been given a short contract until the end of the season, obviously he wasn't the clubs first choice, i seriously reckon he will be off back home in May and the pantomime will continue...

We need to hire a MASSIVE skip at the end of the season and fill it with 90% of our squad and backroom,coaching and medical staff....

Huge cull needed

Edited by steveger