Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Concrete

Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

Recommended Posts

Goodness me. - we all follow same team n say stuff like this to each other ?!?!

 

Crap season - as kept gaffer season too long - will go again next season ! 

 

Get a grip....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Creeky shirl said:

Goodness me. - we all follow same team n say stuff like this to each other ?!?!

 

Crap season - as kept gaffer season too long - will go again next season ! 

 

Get a grip....

You are new here aren't you? Now and again (really most of the time) we have spats. Stay out and just watch. Sometime it is pretty entertaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

You are new here aren't you? Now and again (really most of the time) we have spats. Stay out and just watch. Sometime it is pretty entertaining.

did you get a reply to your letter to the fa, out of interest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

did you get a reply to your letter to the fa, out of interest?

No, funnily enough. I cant help but think they have called a commission of enquiry to take it further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

 

The fans don't deserve this [email protected]

What gives you the right, to question fellow fans just because they may hold a different view to yours?!!

Get a grip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

You are new here aren't you? Now and again (really most of the time) we have spats. Stay out and just watch. Sometime it is pretty entertaining.

Nope not new here - watch a lot and sigh at poo that is slung at fellow owls - and put me £ in to ST for 20 yrs. 

 

Agree it can be entertaining - but also embarrassing at times - keyboards can be poor excuses for guff.

 

love Wednesday - don't much like arses that that chuck at each other - but guess that's ok now...

 

We'll be ok - n I'll be here til I die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Creeky shirl said:

Nope not new here - watch a lot and sigh at poo that is slung at fellow owls - and put me £ in to ST for 20 yrs. 

 

Agree it can be entertaining - but also embarrassing at times - keyboards can be poor excuses for guff.

 

love Wednesday - don't much like arses that that chuck at each other - but guess that's ok now...

 

We'll be ok - n I'll be here til I die. 

Me too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

If it wasnt for DC we wouldnt have been in the playoffs the last 2 years, Milan, and I love the bloke and his underwater phone, wouldn't have taken us there

Huddersfield got promoted without DC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

Maybe fan power makes him spend marquee money on king JR which isn't working

lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Huddersfield got promoted without DC.

 

But many with far wealthier owners than DC didn’t and many of those have been around a lot longer than DC so what’s yer point other than to stir it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

But many with far wealthier owners than DC didn’t and many of those have been around a lot longer than DC so what’s yer point other than to stir it ?

That DC’s way is far from the only way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd never compare Chansiri to Allam at Hull but it's fans like the OP who make chairmen wonder if it's worth it.

 

Just take a step back and remember the talent unavailable to us FFS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

That DC’s way is far from the only way. 

 Eh ?

 

not sure which of us has drunk too much tonight !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

 Eh ?

 

not sure which of us has drunk too much tonight !

So his way is the only way? Without him we’d be doomed?

 

lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Huddersfield got promoted without DC.

 

Wait, I support Huddersfield?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Why do ppl put sid James at the end of their sentence and expect to be taken seriously?

He’s a comedy genius. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I just don’t think the sun shines out of Chansiri’s Harris and never have. Let’s see how things pan out. 

 

Who does ?

 

But he has invested more in our club and infostructure than anyone else, yes he has his name and “aledged” brands everywhere but that is so he can put more money in, more money than Milan could dream of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...