Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

4 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Wednesday fan overreacts to midweek loss at premier league club in the freezing cold with more than half the squad out injured. Your expectations are more than half the problem

They dint just lose though did they ?

They went out with a whimper , think that's the point here , fizz.in embarrassing tonight 

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Yawn...we were crapola again, BTW it was cold for Swansea toolol

Yeah, they were crap too. It was a crap match. It was two Carlos sides set up to not give the ball away and pass it around sideways for 90 minutes. We gave it away badly in stupid places twice and lost 2-0. We play with 10 men while Rhodes is on the pitch

because he has no impact. Buttefield was laughable as usual but as usual we all come here before the game knowing we've got problems, knowing it's likely to be dross and then when it is we get thread after thread of whining man babies.

What exactly were you expecting?

We deserve better but it's not gonna happen this season, not without Hooper, FF, Bannan, Lee etc. The heart of our team is missing and until it is back fit and playing we'll have more bad performaces.

Blaming DC for Carlos's failed squad management, signings and fitness regime is ridiculous

Strange thread. The guy invested heavily in players that the majority were more than pleased with at the time. Dig up the signing threads if you don't believe me. Just because things haven't turned out there's no reason to turn on the chairman. Get this horror show of a season over and see what the next brings.

Just now, Hitcat said:

Strange thread. The guy invested heavily in players that the majority were more than pleased with at the time. Dig up the signing threads if you don't believe me. Just because things haven't turned out there's no reason to turn on the chairman. Get this horror show of a season over and see what the next brings.

Pretty much. 

Chansiri has made more than his fair share of gaffes, but Johnny and those who have plussed him tonight weren't calling us a laughing stock two seasons ago or last season. 

It's all hit the fan this season, so I suppose a collection of fans feel inclined to add some further fuel onto the fire.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

So what do you suggest we do, Johnny? 

I mean you're clearly the man with all the answers. 

Sane answers at that. 

As fans lets push for answers from the club, let's try and get a sense of direction the club is going in because I know I'm not the only one who's worried. Hand on heart can you say your comfortable with the way the club has been ran overall since DC has took over?

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

No actually it's fans like YOU that are part of the problem, trying to defend the indefensible.

Thanks, you've finally done it. Well done. You've finally proved it's not WAWAW or all fans of the same team. Glad you're enjoying your 5 minutes of attention on here

You know all those tedious matches under Carlos that were awful to watch but got us into the playoffs last season? You know how hard we were to break down and how god awful it was to watch. Well he just did it to us too.

We made so many teams look tedious and slow last season and now he's turning Swasea into that turgid mess too. It's awful to watch but they cover every run, they cover every angle for the pass and while we have Jones and Butterfield in there to unlock the defence instead of FF and Bannan we ain't gonna win a god damned thing.

I admire every single fan that went to that match tonight but anyone who watched it at home or in the stadium expecting anything other than a snoozefest was deluding themselves

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

As fans lets push for answers from the club, let's try and get a sense of direction the club is going in because I know I'm not the only one who's worried. Hand on heart can you say your comfortable with the way the club has been ran overall since DC has took over?

No - I'm not. 

But I don't think getting the pitchforks out and calling for the chairman to f*ck off is going to resolve anything. 

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Err... to have a go,  Reach, Rhodes, Pudil, Joao even Loovens would get games even if all players were fit.

But besides that, just a bit of passion / ambition would help.

We were the better side first half despite having a non-player in Rhodes and the least effective midfield pairing in history in Butterfield and Jones. We're playing 5 at the back against a premier league side. We're down to defending and hoping set pieces go our way. Just because we've not got players sprinting left right and centre doesn't mean they didn't give it a go.

19 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Wednesday fan overreacts to midweek loss at premier league club in the freezing cold with more than half the squad out injured. Your expectations are more than half the problem

We didn’t go for the win in the home game with that team selection. 

Rochdale and Wigan were good enough to have a go at Spurs and Man City. 

This cup tie was a chance to take something out of the season but we never looked like scoring in 180 minutes of football 

1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

The club exist without DC, that’s not forget that. The fans hounded our the most successful manager we’ve had in years. 

The blame can’t be on one man’s shoulders. 

• Haha 1

Just now, nilsson said:

We didn’t go for the win in the home game with that team selection. 

Rochdale and Wigan were good enough to have a go at Spurs and Man City. 

This cup tie was a chance to take something out of the season but we never looked like scoring in 180 minutes of football 

Not saying I'm not disappointed or that we weren't awful but we can't sit here agreeing with Jos after matches about his lack of options and fit players with energy in the squad and then expect miracles. Reach was below his usual self tonight and Boyd had one of his worse games for us after arguably his best last time out. Pudil is starting to look tired after a good run of form for him. I thought Joao looked pretty good but who else on the pitch have we had performances from this season that you were expecting soemthing from tonight? They're second stringers with no fitness or confidence. Rhodes isn't Rhodes, he's an impostor in a Rhodes suit, the other two in midfield are useless, Loovens is not the Loovens of past seasons and Fred had a fairly quiet game.

Just as an example, at that start of this season Pudil was probably third choice left back and now he's our best centre half. Not because he's been great but because our three best centre halves in Lees, Hutch and Van Aken haven't played. Even Venancio was an after thought for the bench at the start of this season. We've got a winger at left back, a full back as our best attacking midfielder,  our 5th and 6th choice strikers starting when they are fit enough and then we've got an under 23 winger playing up there when they're not. On Saturday we had two left backs and a player that couldn't make the bench playing as our 3 centre backs.

This season is abnormal, it's a bizarre nightmare of a season but coming on here and hurling abuse at the two men who are trying to resolve it is just barmy