Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Concrete

Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

I'm negging it in my head.

I just gave a big tut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

What a dopey post.

Look at this picture and then realise that all the Wednesday players are currently unavailable.

 

021C8F0E-91C7-4D23-84DF-98C3C4EDD0B2.jpeg.9684e05ecac9a1e2de114337a243d12b.jpeg

Ridiculous post. I can just about make out the blurred outline of Jack Hunt in the background

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see where the op is coming from tbh ,but my two penneth is this the chairman bought the wrong people in who as was their want saddled us with ol;der players and crocks  and also the absconder , there is where the problem lies and mr Chanciri followed their recommendations to a T therefore we are now where we are through mr Chanciris nievity rather than him setting out for us to be in this position 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

 

Don't change the subject, why am I a keyboard warrior?

Asking ppl not to neg you. Because you are telling truths. It's opinion that's all. 

Like bungholes we all have one. 

 

Carlos had the tools apparently. It's clear that we didn't improve so we got owned. Now the team is a distant wankstain on a play-off final. Don't see the substance to the vitriol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

 

I asked what future the club has with him in charge, hardly hounding him out.

 

Absolutely fine with anyone asking that question but I think your post was too personally critical of him, bordering on insulting.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

 

Is this cyber jail?

 

I raise the issue because a couple of your responses to other posters have increased the likelihood of the thread being deleted IMO. Whilst I don't agree with a single thing you said in the OP I do not want the thread deleted purely on the basis that some people don't like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trevdi9 said:

I can see where the op is coming from tbh ,but my two penneth is this the chairman bought the wrong people in who as was their want saddled us with ol;der players and crocks  and also the absconder , there is where the problem lies and mr Chanciri followed their recommendations to a T therefore we are now where we are through mr Chanciris nievity rather than him setting out for us to be in this position 

Where is he coming from?  Just another protracted moan.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Asking ppl not to neg you. Because you are telling truths. It's opinion that's all. 

Like bungholes we all have one. 

 

Carlos had the tools apparently. It's clear that we didn't improve so we got owned. Now the team is a distant wankstain on a play-off final. Don't see the substance to the vitriol.

 

Where have I asked people not to neg me? What is it about this website people making stuff up, not just you there was another one earlier. If people don't want to agree that's fine, I'd just like to hear why they think everything is cushy and rosey with the club at this moment in time, in particular the chairman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

 

IMG_2189.JPG

 

I think we should have dropped that from a Lancaster Bomber, Dambusters style on to the Liberty Stadium to improve our chances. That or just flashed images of it up on the big screen.

Edited by Morepork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

 

I raise the issue because a couple of your responses to other posters have increased the likelihood of the thread being deleted IMO. Whilst I don't agree with a single thing you said in the OP I do not want the thread deleted purely on the basis that some people don't like it. 

 

Not won’t be deleted 

 

just need everyone to stay friendly in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This topic is all testosterone filled innit 

 

lol

 

 

 

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

 

 

Related image

 

Potential new Pre-match routine there, just before we roll over.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

 

Where have I asked people not to neg me? What is it about this website people making stuff up, not just you there was another one earlier. If people don't want to agree that's fine, I'd just like to hear why they think everything is cushy and rosey with the club at this moment in time, in particular the chairman.

do you really believe that anyone thinks everything is cushy & rosey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1963owl said:

do you really believe that anyone thinks everything is cushy & rosey?

 

 

They certainly don't wanna hear bad things about the owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

 

Where have I asked people not to neg me? What is it about this website people making stuff up, not just you there was another one earlier. If people don't want to agree that's fine, I'd just like to hear why they think everything is cushy and rosey with the club at this moment in time, in particular the chairman.

You know what you posted.

Cushy and rosey. Of course it's not. I've never run a football club so don't know how hard it is to get the players you want. Maybe fan power makes him spend marquee money on king JR which isn't working. Not a guarantee tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnny Concrete POURS out his feelings.

Perhaps he's a bit SET in his ways.

Some of his points have REINFORCED the the way some fans are feeling.

 

On the whole I don't think there's much FOUNDATION to what he's saying..but he's entitled to say it.

 

FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Socialist_Owl said:

Where is he coming from?  Just another protracted moan.

 

 

he pays his money he can moan if he wishes , we are rubbish at present thanks to the one who legged it and mr chansiri  did extend his welcome somewhat so in my view that could be part of where he is coming from 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Morepork said:

 

I raise the issue because a couple of your responses to other posters have increased the likelihood of the thread being deleted IMO. Whilst I don't agree with a single thing you said in the OP I do not want the thread deleted purely on the basis that some people don't like it. 

 

Ah right you mean my responses to those who started with personal insults towards me? Got ya.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

 

Ah right you mean my responses to those who started with personal insults towards me? Got ya.

 

 

 

Two wrongs don't make a right and all that.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday fan overreacts to midweek loss at premier league club in the freezing cold with more than half the squad out injured. Your expectations are more than half the problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...