Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

DC has done a lot of good for the club but he needs to hold his hands up and accept that the recruitment and retention on his watch has been utterly abysmal. It’s almost as though he’s been suckered by every jobbing agent going. Added to that not ditching Carlos in May and our failure to secure our brightest prospects and it’s been a pretty wretched year for him. 

47 minutes ago, devonshire_owl said:

You're a joker.  DC has been excellent for this club or have you forgotten the past 2 seasons. 

My god, some of our fans have short memories. 

Silly me.... I thought we were lower than when he took over 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

IMG_2189.JPG

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

Go watch that video of Dave Allen calling us cretins while you're being a keyboard warrior.

Just because Dave Allen ran the club badly doesnt mean we should accept the club being run badly now.

Although I accept the OP is a bit OTT.

Edited by matthefish2002

45 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Well done, you’ve just realised that both pictures are linked.

I respect Big D as a poster greatly ... I get his response ... I also do not lay the blame solely at the Chairmans door ... But the truth is that we have an abundance of players not fit to wear the shirt, irrespective of ability, just on desire alone 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

What a dopey post.

Look at this picture and then realise that all the Wednesday players are currently unavailable.

021C8F0E-91C7-4D23-84DF-98C3C4EDD0B2.jpeg.9684e05ecac9a1e2de114337a243d12b.jpeg

I'm drooling over those colours.  For a moment Ipswich was just a bad dream.  

What's Hunt doing in the background? He survived 30 mins tonight before getting injured.