Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

1 minute ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Who does ?

But he has invested more in our club and infostructure than anyone else, yes he has his name and “aledged” brands everywhere but that is so he can put more money in, more money than Milan could dream of.

People who think without him we’d have no chance of achieving anything. People who jump on anybody who dare criticise him. It’s one thing spending cash. It’s another spending it wisely. We’ll see how his reign continues. 

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I’ve no idea who you support. If you do support Huddersfield and you’d had Chansiri as chairman you’d have spent the last week watching 3 defeats. 

Im curious as to your point to be fair, because like I said, we wouldnt have been in the playoffs twice if it wasnt for DC, because Milan wouldnt have taken us there, yet you mention Huddersfield, for some reason? I mean Real won the Champions league without DC, but what relevance has it to us?

• Haha 1

Just now, rickygoo said:

I’ve no idea who you support. If you do support Huddersfield and you’d had Chansiri as chairman you’d have spent the last week watching 3 defeats. 

Like most clubs have never seen 3 defeats in a week ? Reyt !

The issue was Chansiri’s loyalty and trust in Carlos but then can you really blame a boss for trusting someone he thought was right ?

To be fair Huddersfield may not have spent our money but it has hardly been instant success doing it their way. Dean Hoyle took charge in 2009 and it took them 3 seasons to get out of League One. The next 4 seasons in the Championship, their highest finish was 16th.

If we had a chairman who did it that way plenty of our fans would be demanding we spent more money based on that record.

People who criticise the chairman need to be banned from influential sites like this for the good of the club.

It’s because they know they can get their chavy little voices heard bashing the big bad foreigner come to steal ‘his’ club away, well I say cut it from the source, ban them outright so they can’t spew their hate filled bigotry and potentially chase the best thing that’s happened to this club away.

IF and I say IF they are actually Owls then maybe some shunning away from greater society might help them see the error of their ways but hey ho that’s just my suggestion no doubt the moaners will kick off at me for freedom of speech or some crap.

1 minute ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Like most clubs have never seen 3 defeats in a week ? Reyt !

The issue was Chansiri’s loyalty and trust in Carlos but then can you really blame a boss for trusting someone he thought was right ?

I don’t blame him for that at all. I thought despite being bored shitless last season he’d done enough to earn the chance to revert to season 1 Carlos. In hindsight the Preston game was very significant. It signalled things weren’t going to change.

But Chansiri had it in his power to make him change. And he was the one who signed off on acquiring an unbalanced over expensive squad that could see us run into bother.  So he isn’t blameless. 

22 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I'd never compare Chansiri to Allam at Hull but it's fans like the OP who make chairmen wonder if it's worth it.

Just take a step back and remember the talent unavailable to us FFS!

How did we do earlier in the season when all this talent WAS available to us ? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Ahh, the old divert attention ploy for when you’re being proven wrong!

I was going to say proven a fool but that might not have been in keeping with Neils new rules !

Note:- no Sid.

Being proven wrong?  That’s right Chansiri has us right where this masterful businessman wanted us three years into his philanthropic project. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I don’t blame him for that at all. I thought despite being bored shitless last season he’d done enough to earn the chance to revert to season 1 Carlos. In hindsight the Preston game was very significant. It signalled things weren’t going to change.

But Chansiri had it in his power to make him change. And he was the one who signed off on acquiring an unbalanced over expensive squad that could see us run into bother.  So he isn’t blameless. 

Who says he is!

Chansiri has admitted he got his strategy wrong so what’s your beef, he tried, gorrit wrong and is now trying something different, I’d rather he tried than did nowtso as I said what’s your real beef with him ?

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Im still waiting to find out what Huddersfield have to do with us.....

Huddersfield are an example that DC’s way isn’t the only way. That charging the highest prices in the division and chucking money at an unbalanced squad isn’t the only way to get in the play offs. Steady progress year on year can achieve results. And who knows who would have bought us if DC hadn’t. Maybe the people who bought Wolves or maybe people with savvier football brains than DC has shown. 

We failed to get promotion and now we’re in a worse position than when Milan left. Albeit with a nice pitch a big telly. So forgive me if I don’t think Chansiri is the Lord God Almighty. 

Huddersfield are an example that DC’s way isn’t the only way. That charging the highest prices in the division and chucking money at an unbalanced squad isn’t the only way to get in the play offs. Steady progress year on year can achieve results. And who knows who would have bought us if DC hadn’t. Maybe the people who bought Wolves or maybe people with savvier football brains than DC has shown. 

We failed to get promotion and now we’re in a worse position than when Milan left. Albeit with a nice pitch a big telly. So forgive me if I don’t think Chansiri is the Lord God Almighty. 

Thats fair enough, but again, has legitimately nothing to do with what I said. I simply said that without DC we wouldnt have been in the playoffs the last 2 years, because MIlan would not have taken us there.