Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

1 minute ago, Creeky shirl said:

Goodness me. - we all follow same team n say stuff like this to each other ?!?!

Crap season - as kept gaffer season too long - will go again next season ! 

Get a grip....

You are new here aren't you? Now and again (really most of the time) we have spats. Stay out and just watch. Sometime it is pretty entertaining.

2 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

What gives you the right, to question fellow fans just because they may hold a different view to yours?!!

Get a grip!

6 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

You are new here aren't you? Now and again (really most of the time) we have spats. Stay out and just watch. Sometime it is pretty entertaining.

Nope not new here - watch a lot and sigh at poo that is slung at fellow owls - and put me £ in to ST for 20 yrs. 

Agree it can be entertaining - but also embarrassing at times - keyboards can be poor excuses for guff.

love Wednesday - don't much like arses that that chuck at each other - but guess that's ok now...

We'll be ok - n I'll be here til I die. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Creeky shirl said:

Nope not new here - watch a lot and sigh at poo that is slung at fellow owls - and put me £ in to ST for 20 yrs. 

Agree it can be entertaining - but also embarrassing at times - keyboards can be poor excuses for guff.

love Wednesday - don't much like arses that that chuck at each other - but guess that's ok now...

We'll be ok - n I'll be here til I die. 

Me too!

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I just don’t think the sun shines out of Chansiri’s Harris and never have. Let’s see how things pan out. 

Who does ?

But he has invested more in our club and infostructure than anyone else, yes he has his name and “aledged” brands everywhere but that is so he can put more money in, more money than Milan could dream of.

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I just don’t think the sun shines out of Chansiri’s Harris and never have. Let’s see how things pan out. 

For us it usually pans out badly to be fair. Other than Milan, who steadied the ship at the most difficult of times, there haven't been many chairman who can say they have succeeded in the recent eras and even those who did enjoy some success left under a fairly heavy cloud.