Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

15 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

Well two men to be honest bud Dc&Cc 

• Thanks 1

We are on our knees at the moment 

but it is due to an unpresidented amount of injuries 

look back in time 

Dave Allen had us on our knees (nearly finished the club off)

we need to see this season out , regroup get our players fit and go again next year

IF we are in the same position this time next year with a full strength squad , then fair play changes are needed

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

We need neg back so we know what the majority think. Every post looks like a good post!! 

Clubs always have ups and downs, in fact as Wednesdayites we know all about the downs. We are certainly struggling at the moment and I do believe some of it is down to DCs naivety.  I do question how some of the recent issues have been allowed to happen, mainly the injuries/training; keeping Carlos for too long; throwing everything into signing Rhodes and leaving us short of money for future windows; not bringing 2/3 loanees during the last window. Look at the lad who Barnsley signed, for instance, he would have been a breath of fresh air for us and I really struggle to see how much impact any of the players returning will have.

They are not going to have many games to reach full fitness before the season is over.  Survival is crucial now. 

I would add that there are other questionable issues as well, such as match prices, the shirts and anniversary plans that all have been handled badly and now sting even more with performances are as they are.

For me, the jury is now very much out.

15 players out injured and 3 cup tied tonight. Others barely fit.

As gutting as this season has been let’s all just get over ourselves!! The seasons over but it’s a clean slate in May to rebuild. We all start the season in August on the same points and hopefully a full squad!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

Can you share how this club will be better without dc? 

Can't see many billionaires lining up

Thing is with the FFP it's not so much a billionaire you need bud. 

It's a smart and shrewd business man who can get the right people around him especially in key areas and get the most out of what he has to work with as you can't just throw millions at it and succeed it takes a measured Tactical and strategic approach. 

25 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Don't worry, if we go down he'll be gone quicker than you can say "refund".

Don't be ridiculous mate. We've had incredibly bad luck with injuries and in the summer we failed to address our lack of pace in the squad. This has been our downfall!

No matter how bad we get I will not blame our chairman for pumping millions and million of pounds into our club. We have no divine right to be in the premiership, just because we've spent millions or have amazing fans. This doesn't guarantee premiership football. It was a gamble and unfortunately it failed even though we came incredibly close both times. 

I also refuse to blame Jos, the guys struggeling to field a fit 11. The best we can hope for is to avoid relegation, clear some deadwood -

Boyd

Abdi 

Rhodes

Joao 

Fox

Palmer 

Loovens 

Wallace 

Hutchinson (always injured) 

Nuhiu

and rebuild in the summer.

Credit to our fans who made the trip today, absolutely unbelievable.. especially watching that rubbish. 

22 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Got to give Jos a chance with a proper team

It wasn't such a 'poor' team tonight though was it.

Besides, you don't have to be good to try or show ambition or at least have a go.

It will soon turn sour on Jos ( I'm beginning to curdle myself) with a couple of more performances like that.

37 minutes ago, BIG D said:

What a dopey post.

Look at this picture and then realise that all the Wednesday players are currently unavailable.

021C8F0E-91C7-4D23-84DF-98C3C4EDD0B2.jpeg.9684e05ecac9a1e2de114337a243d12b.jpeg

Goes to show how wannnnnnnnnk our other transfer dealings have been. 

That from our FIRST SEASON we havent Improved on any of these players

19 minutes ago, slow83 said:

15 players out injured and 3 cup tied tonight. Others barely fit.

As gutting as this season has been let’s all just get over ourselves!! The seasons over but it’s a clean slate in May to rebuild. We all start the season in August on the same points and hopefully a full squad!

Its far from over mate . we are in a relegation battle.