Rhodes

Jim

15 minutes ago, poite said:

Awful tonight. Not interested at all. The sad thing is he's nowhere near alone.

I dont think it wasn't a lack of interest it was a lack of performance, which sadly he has only performed in a handful of games.

10 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

He’s an absolute disgrace of a footballer, didn’t even try tonight, absolutely sick of him, I hope to Jesus he’s not here next season, pathetic excuse for a £10 million footballer, all you that stick up for him need to give your head a wobble, he’s a compete waste of space 

To be fair I didn't see too many of them overworking themselves.

FFS.

Can’t kick, run or head. Has no strength nor awareness. 

the free kick :carlosswfc:. You knew what was going to happen, it’s like his legs don’t have the necessary power to kick a ball hard.

There is no point him being in the squad. I would remove him completely now until pre season and tell him to take some holiday, then get his head right and physical strength back. That’s our only chance of getting any value at all from him.

• Like 1

He's just not the player he once was, its nothing to do with lack of desire on his part he just seems strangely weak and although he was never the quickest just seems to have lost any pace he ever did have. It was certainly slim pickings tonight but the ball from joao in the first half was on a plate and he just seemed to fall over. Second half someone floated a perfect through ball for him any decent striker at any level would have let it drift past him and headed towards goal he just quickly headed it back where it came from.

1 minute ago, Northampton Owl said:

The problem with Rhodes is service. He gets none and isn't the type of player that will create a goal. Not his natural game. Whilst we've got the likes of buttercup and Jones in midfield who won't create then he's gonna seem useless

Nonsense.

He misses anyway when he gets service and doesn’t even want to take pens !

At the moment Reach is our best provider, and he was utter utter gash tonight, and I rate him.

Boyd, Jones, Butterfield? Laughable. 

Rhodes was on a hiding to nothing, but then why play him and leave a forward in form (and better at unsettling defenders) on the bench?

Yet sometimes you do have to call a spade a spade. If he doesn’t hit a purple batch Hooper style between now and May, it’s time to cut yet more loses and get rid. Another fookwit DC master stroke.

Edited by pussface

He was no worse than 8 or 9 others tonight. He doesn’t look fit, and all our problems this season can be put down to preseason.

I’m convinced Boyd has got some kind of lead shot in his boots. I keep wanting to speed him up on Sky Plus.

Loovens has aged 10 years in 6 months. He needs putting on an intensive course of Sanatogen.

Butterfield just isn’t good enough. He doesn’t want to be here either. A bit like Jos who appears to have lost interest very quickly. 

Thought Joao led the line well.