Disgraceful club

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Ran like a circus 

players couldn’t give a poo, never have I seen such a careless, lazy bunch of tossersss in my 26 years, sack em all, liquidate the club and let’s start again from the bottom. This club is cursed to the core 

lol

What a clown 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well I'd say that's what you call a very raw post on the final whistle

I’m that angry. That was a shocking performance, they lacked willingness, concentration, fitness, absolutely every attribute 

combine this with the players deciding when they want to train and the farce surrounding the anniversary I’ve just had enough mate 

This sport is supposed to be enjoyable. 9/10 when I watch Wednesday it brings me down and basically ruins my mood 

How many times did we misplace passes tonight? 

Summed it up when Loovens passed it out for a throw nowhere near Pudil. 

The whole passion around the club from

the first and majority of the second season has completely disappeared. Other than a few of the players currently out injured I wouldn’t be fussed if I never saw some in a Wednesday shirt again, and this isn’t just a reaction following this game. Has been my thoughts majority of the season 

11 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’m that angry. That was a shocking performance, they lacked willingness, concentration, fitness, absolutely every attribute 

combine this with the players deciding when they want to train and the farce surrounding the anniversary I’ve just had enough mate 

This sport is supposed to be enjoyable. 9/10 when I watch Wednesday it brings me down and basically ruins my mood 

Apparently under this new positive regime no one can call you an utterfuckwit...so I won't

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Ran like a circus 

players couldn’t give a poo, never have I seen such a careless, lazy bunch of tossersss in my 26 years, sack em all, liquidate the club and let’s start again from the bottom. This club is cursed to the core 

lol

Image result for popcorn gif

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

They can't even take a throw in properly. Every time it bounces in front of the player requiring two extra touches instead of throwing to feet. But as the OP said it was a lazy performance. Not once did we see anyone make a run off the ball. How much time do we think we have on the ball? A flipping joke.

I think for about as long as I've watched us, barring a couple of halcyon seasons we have been absolutely flipping useless at taking throw ins. Now most on a night like this, after a performance like that would think that criticism ranks about as high as a dwarfs wee wee tail but not for me. No, it does my flipping swede in big time. Just watch em next time we get one, watch em fizz it right up, long ones, short ones, ones down the line, a complete and utter shambles.