Weak, sloppy in possession and clueless in attack.

Just dreadful. What a depressing season. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

We simply cannot get the ball up the pitch. Didn’t take our chances before half time and then looked shattered after.

Carlos had his usual slow start and we let him recover 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

We simply cannot get the ball up the pitch. Didn’t take our chances before half time and then looked shattered after.

practise match for Swansea,can't believe we were playing for a quarter final place,passionless this manager will be done at the end of this season,come in Mcarthy the seats ready for you

• Agree 5

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

They haven't felt the need to get out of second gear.

We don't actually have a second gear.

Sat in a hotel room in London desparately wanting us not to be embarrassed on national TV....terrible. We have some slow old players. 

☹️

12 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

They haven't felt the need to get out of second gear.

We don't actually have a second gear.

I think we were the better side first half, which says more about Swansea’s lack of application. But second half we had nothing left. 

• Agree 3

It's the abject lack of quality when we're not even under pressure that gets my p1ss boiling. Why on earth can't we play simple passes to feet with even a 50% success rate? Absolutely shocking, it was like watching non-footballers at times. I honestly can't believe how bad that was. And we were genuinely good on Saturday. What the hell is the magic secret ingredient that makes the difference between incisive attacking hardworking football and utter, utter dross? It's absolutely baffling. I'm lost for words. We're a COMPLETELY different team every week, regardless of personnel.

• Agree 7

I wish i could reply to this thread with some positivity 

poor in possession , poor in closing men down , poor in attack , poor in creativity 

a bad night for SWFC 

Only good point was the brave souls that made the trip down there safe journey home guys

12 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Fed up of watching them.

Yep, just when you get a bit upbeat you get knocked down again, only so much one can take before you stay down

• Agree 1

Jacob Butterfields pass in the first half. Where he passed it to no one on the right wing. 

Shambles

Just knew, with it being live on terrestrial tv, that we would be utter dog throw tonight. And we were. So, so bad.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

That midfield was never at the races tonight.

What is this "midfield" you speak of ?....:ph34r:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Weak, sloppy in possession and clueless in attack.

Just dreadful. What a depressing season. 

To add a glimmer of balance, until Swansea's fluke of a goal this could have been said about either side. 

1 minute ago, Ironman said:

Just knew, with it being live on terrestrial tv, that we would be utter dog throw tonight. And we were. So, so bad.

It's what we do, and we do it well to be fair...

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think we were the better side first half, which says more about Swansea’s lack of application. But second half we had nothing left. 

Better side!! There was nothing better at all we were embarrassing in front of the all those viewers , it was awful