Pitiful

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

We simply cannot get the ball up the pitch. Didn’t take our chances before half time and then looked shattered after.

Carlos had his usual slow start and we let him recover 

practise match for Swansea,can't believe we were playing for a quarter final place,passionless this manager will be done at the end of this season,come in Mcarthy the seats ready for you

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

We simply cannot get the ball up the pitch. Didn’t take our chances before half time and then looked shattered after.

Carlos had his usual slow start and we let him recover 

They haven't felt the need to get out of second gear.

We don't actually have a second gear.

It's the abject lack of quality when we're not even under pressure that gets my p1ss boiling. Why on earth can't we play simple passes to feet with even a 50% success rate? Absolutely shocking, it was like watching non-footballers at times. I honestly can't believe how bad that was. And we were genuinely good on Saturday. What the hell is the magic secret ingredient that makes the difference between incisive attacking hardworking football and utter, utter dross? It's absolutely baffling. I'm lost for words. We're a COMPLETELY different team every week, regardless of personnel.

54 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Weak, sloppy in possession and clueless in attack.

Just dreadful. What a depressing season. 

To add a glimmer of balance, until Swansea's fluke of a goal this could have been said about either side. 

34 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think we were the better side first half, which says more about Swansea’s lack of application. But second half we had nothing left. 

Better side!! There was nothing better at all we were embarrassing in front of the all those viewers , it was awful