Jacob Butterfield

I remember when I reached the point with Paul McLaren that I just had to hate him.

But that was off the back of a fair number of years of awfulness from the club as a whole.

So, it seems unreasonable to say I've already reached this point with Butterfield, and yet there you go...

• Haha 1

Not a fan but he was in good company tonight to be fair?

Our players don't seem to have any speed of thought and the ability to play at more than one pace. Nothing penetrating from our midfield tonight. All hold the ball far too long and then panic.

Holding onto the hope that out of that team tonight only Joao and Reach will be in and around the first team next season.

He is, and always has been dog sh*t !!

I counted 7 passes in the first half that he made, 5 went straight to Swansea players, 1 was a hospital ball to Reach, and the other, after giving the ball to both sides, went to no one. His shot aside, he is utter garbage.

For the sake of my sanity, I gave up counting the number of misplaced, under hit passes he made in the second half.

If he never wears a SWFC shirt again,  I would not be bothered.

39 minutes ago, 33 said:

£10k a week each would’ve kept Clare and Hirst at this club

But we pay more than that for this lazy tool

Don’t. The total fizz up the management have made of our squad gets my bloody boiling. Clare going on to becoming a £20m player would just about top this shithouse of a season off.

2 hours ago, victorturner said:

He really struggles but his passing is not much worse than the others in midfield.

Normally I'd agree but our plan tonight was to press in our half, nick it and move the ball forwards quickly. It worked about 3 times and on each occasion he gave away a simple pass and killed every move. One shot aside he was awful tonight