Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

honestly, this is the best team we possibly could have played.  Probably too good given our league position, as much as I would love a cup run. Everyone whining about Loovrens and Butterfield, seriously, what the f*ck else did you expect when we have loads of games in a short period of time, and pretty much everyone is injured. Hell, even half the kids are cup tied.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Because all our centre midfielders are injured and we have a load of games in a short space of time?

We may as well play with 10 men cause Buttercrap offers absolutely nothing, he’s been an absolute disgrace since he came here and doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the first team. 

3 minutes ago, Gray1867 said:

We may as well play with 10 men cause Buttercrap offers absolutely nothing, he’s been an absolute disgrace since he came here and doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the first team. 

This would be why you aren't involved with football I fear :ph34r:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I can say with absolute certainty that the BBC commentator, presenter and pundit will make me want to stick my foot through the television with their uninformed nonsense.

It's nothing like as satisfying putting your foot through an LED screen as it was with the old cathode ray tubes, they went with a very nice bang.

• Haha 3