Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

33 minutes ago, SiJ said:

How do you get the ignore function to work? 

It doesn't matter whether you can get it to work or not...

Some clowns keep quoting and quoting and quoting and quoting, the people you have on ignore anyway, just to boost their post count!

So you still see most of the posts of the person you have tried to have on ignore anyway.

the only  positives were pelupessy & clare got a rest before Saturday .......we were appalling and no matter how many we are missing they shouldn't have gone  out with a whimper like that ........i'll be very disappointed if I ever see butterfield pull on the shirt again,he was shocking and the rest wernt far behind him .only dawson can look back on that with any pride ..... a bad night .

58 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I’ll say this though, if our intention tonight was really to just knock it around a bit and let Swansea have the win so we can concentrate on the league then they will have wanted to have a word with the thousand or so fans that bought a ticket to travel miles across the country in freezing conditions on a weekday just to see Wednesday pass it around a bit.

And if that wasn’t the case and we generally were trying to progress from tonight I want to know why we were playing like it was a testimonial for the last half an hour while we were losing. 

Didn’t deserve a single person coming to back them tonight. Thoroughly ashamed of the team. 

Tbh going there tonight you've got ask serious questions of yourself? It's great support etc but come on live on BBC and watching utter poo is bad enough, going there is well it's got to test the most ardent patient fan there is , really ?

Just now, Watto said:

Tbh going there tonight you've got ask serious questions of yourself? It's great support etc but come on live on BBC and watching utter poo is bad enough, going there is well it's got to test the most ardent patient fan there is , really ?

Nah mate thought we played well, were just unlucky. We’ll hammer Bristol on Satdi and anyway it’s only FA cup nobody gives a throw about that tinpot competition. Onwards and upwards.

• Haha 2