Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

The football Gods owe us big style ! Will they deliver ? Don't expect any favours from anywhere, we must adopt the Millwall mentality 'No one likes Us'

So let us earn a naughty boy image ...If it moves kick it, if it don't move remove it and throw it on the pitch. The FA have asked for this, Lets give it em !

Swansea 3-1 Owls    lol

Come on Wednesday we can only do our best UTO WAWAW 

Naughty boys we are here wooh wooh..

31 minutes ago, Watto said:

Anyone going there tonight deserves high praise from me , the distance, live on the beeb,our crap season and the lack of importance shown for the cup plus the Baltic weather conditions

We'd sold 800 by last Friday so I expect there to be around a thousand making the journey 

Never mind the Arctic weather conditions, anyone travelling that distance to see Butterfield, Loovens and Fox in the probable starting line-up deserves a medal for that alone.

• Haha 3

My predicted line up

Dawson

Palmer/Venancio/Pudil/Fox

Pelupessy

Boyd/Jones/Reach

Joao/Rhodes

With maybe Abdi coming on for the last 20 so the fans going tonight can see something never to be repeated Abdi on the field in an active game. I would play the tea lady instead of Fox but I hear she has 'strained her tea' and could make it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, room0035 said:

My predicted line up

Dawson

Palmer/Venancio/Pudil/Fox

Pelupessy

Boyd/Jones/Reach

Joao/Rhodes

With maybe Abdi coming on for the last 20 so the fans going tonight can see something never to be repeated Abdi on the field in an active game. I would play the tea lady instead of Fox but I hear she has 'strained her tea' and could make it.

Abdi at Forest last season......brilliant ......can we have that one back

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Anyone going there tonight deserves high praise from me , the distance, live on the beeb,our crap season and the lack of importance shown for the cup plus the Baltic weather conditions

We'd sold 800 by last Friday so I expect there to be around a thousand making the journey 

Mi mates there naa ont lash since 1 and munching leeks. 

We should go all out to beat this lot.

Failing that, lets play nasty, brutal long ball football up to the big fella, and kick the swansea players 10 ft in the air at every opportunity so we are a good 'advert' for championship football on the beeb.

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

We should go all out to beat this lot.

Failing that, lets play nasty, brutal long ball football up to the big fella, and kick the swansea players 10 ft in the air at every opportunity so we are a good 'advert' for championship football on the beeb.

Why the players 10 ft in the air what they done too us, can think of one or two for that honour well before the players :carlos:

Be a good advert for taking no shyte.

19 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Why the players 10 ft in the air what they done too us, can think of one or two for that honour well before the players :carlos:

Be a good advert for taking no shyte.

Even better

Jos should go to shake hands with the Jackal, then kick him squarely in the plums before walking into the stand and watching the game from there.  At least from there he doesn't have to listen to the bleatings and chatterings of Carlos and his magical mob of 'trainers' in the Swansea dug out.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Watto said:

Agreed mate, absolutely phenomenal support that.