Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

The football Gods owe us big style ! Will they deliver ? Don't expect any favours from anywhere, we must adopt the Millwall mentality 'No one likes Us'

So let us earn a naughty boy image ...If it moves kick it, if it don't move remove it and throw it on the pitch. The FA have asked for this, Lets give it em !

Swansea 3-1 Owls    lol

Come on Wednesday we can only do our best UTO WAWAW 

I'd love to see us go for it...

Dawson

Venacio          Pudil         Loovens

Palmer         Joey             Abdi          Reach         Fox

Hirst           Rhodes

(but can't see it with 3 crucial championship games next week...)                           

Be great to get through...but I'd be lying if I said I was completely wrapped up in this tie.

Sadly, those last two results (albeit one was following a very good performance) have acted as a bit of a reality check.

Staying up in the Championship has to be our top priority...though a potential quarter final tie against Spurs wouldn't be a bad thing.

Other issue is Jos is going to have to change the team from the one that performed (in so many ways) very well against Villa.

Expecting the return of Ican'tbelieveit'sbutterfield and Jones among others.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Be great to get through...but I'd be lying if I said I was completely wrapped up in this tie.

Sadly, those last two results (albeit one was following a very good performance) have acted as a bit of a reality check.

Staying up in the Championship has to be our top priority...though a potential quarter final tie against Spurs wouldn't be a bad thing.

Other issue is Jos is going to have to change the team from the one that performed (in so many ways) very well against Villa.

Expecting the return of Ican'tbelieveit'sbutterfield and Jones among others.

Im really looking forward to tonight.

this is a really big game for us and we should treat it that way.

Anyone going there tonight deserves high praise from me , the distance, live on the beeb,our crap season and the lack of importance shown for the cup plus the Baltic weather conditions

We'd sold 800 by last Friday so I expect there to be around a thousand making the journey 

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Anyone going there tonight deserves high praise from me , the distance, live on the beeb,our crap season and the lack of importance shown for the cup plus the Baltic weather conditions

We'd sold 800 by last Friday so I expect there to be around a thousand making the journey 

Or they're just insane.