Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

1 minute ago, s8owl75 said:

That midfield three appears to have  turned the milk in my conflakes. 

WTF:

Boyd, Pelupessy and Reach have to be in contention in this area. In fact, let the midfield off the leash and start with all three on the Grill, as Carlos would say. 

With Jos however, you're guess is as good as mine. That will keep Carlos guessing too. 

Yoghurt is very popular on cereal these days with the lentil platting types. Maybe it'll be worth a go.

For what it's worth I'd like to see those three play. Little Joey is fit as a fiddle along with Reach and I think they could both do it.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Aussies. An abomination of nature. I quite like em though.

True.... my roomy used to go to the local shop barefoot.

Quality omdt as per. I think we'll give them a good game tonight. Head says a narrow home win, heart says a Wednesday win on pens.

Another impossible match to predict. I hope CC has West Ham on his mind more than we have Brizzle on ours.

Get ready for pundits talking shyte live on air as they know nothing about us! :biggrin:

I hope the warrior gets a run out, just to hear how they pronounce his name.

So a great chance for a plum home tie against the likes of Harry Kane, Eriksen and Alli. 

Against a Swansea side deep in a relegation battle, on the back of a heavy defeat and guaranteed too rest players.

the chance to brighten the doom and gloom of this season. Win this and we are a game from Wembley.

Please Jos, dont rest all our best players again, let's go for it. Like the look of Snooties team, with addition of Reach for Butterfield. Come on boys.

Couple of important fixtures for us happening elsewhere while we’re dragon swan-slaying, too.

Hull v Barnsley - presume most of us would probably like a draw there, keep them both in the mixer?

Reading v Blunts - Reading win sees them leapfrog us, but Blunts back in playoffs with a victory. Draw too please!

13 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I reckon it will be:

Dawson

Palmer

Loovens

Venancio

Fox

Boyd

Jones

Reach

Butterfield

Joao

Rhodes

Subs:

Wildsmith, Hunt, Pudil, Pelupessy, Abdi, Kirby, Nuhiu

Really hope so - worried he’s gonna do a Millwall style rip up.