Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Putting newspaper over the windscreen on  the team bus.

The lads versatility and willingness to perform any role for the team knows no bounds.

Just heard he's now out for 4 weeks with a paper cut.

FFS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria

morning all.  ruddy freezing over here, snowed in, ice on the insides of my windows and its getting worse. Luckily the leccy aint gone off yet but i expect that to happen about 5 mins before kick off as its on tv here tonight!

I really hope we play a strong team,,,,, its a chance for the quarters for crying out loud!!!!!!   A chance to play Spurs and get on the telly again and to give us something to cheer about and i do think we have a chance, both tonight and against Spurs.

Joao and Rhodes up top please. Atty to come on at 45 min.

Its the F.A Cup!!!!!   lets have a go at it!!!!!!!!!

3-0 Swansea.:duntmatter:

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm in the f**k the cup brigade but it can't be ignored that we are in a world class run of misfortune. In fact, we are the football equivalent of a cross between Lord Carnarvon and Tsutomu Yamaguchi.....he's the guy that survived Hiroshima then fled, to Nagasaki......

Anyway, the cup is upon us, it's typical Wednesday in every sense, Swansea have issues of their own and will almost certainly field a weakened team. Our best chance to progress in ages......

Bottom line, the choice belongs to Jos, I'll back him either way. 

UTO

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I can say with absolute certainty that the BBC commentator, presenter and pundit will make me want to stick my foot through the television with their uninformed nonsense.

The good news is there’s only 5 minutes build up before kick off, and Swansea being thrashed by Brighton should take some gloss off the Carlos love-in... should 

I'm not too optimistic if I see both Loovens and Fox in the line-up... hoping for a positive surprise with returning Wednesday players rising to the challenge and smothering the Swans in their own pond.

Swansea - Wednesday 1-2

Nervy 1-1 until we, for once, grab a late winner thanks to miracle come-back by Abdi. Of course, he injures his toe poking that goal in though and is out for another 8 weeks.

6 hours ago, Prendo's boots said:

Really looking forward to this...especially as I live 'down here' and am off to the game with a mob of my Swans mates so it should be a laugh one way or another. Carlos will be resting just about a whole team so I reckon we've still got a decent chance of getting thro whoever makes our team tonight!! Take care travelling Owls...

Carlos never had any respect for the FA Cup when he was here, but I suspect he will put out a strong team.

That said, I fancy us to win 1-0

UTO

33 minutes ago, torryowl said:

thought palmer was injured.........

He's back. Yes.

One of the groundsmen was looking for some of those wired short pronged lawn forks so beloved of the sporting horticulturist and whilst faffing around in the laundry room he tripped over a stray jock strap and he was sent flying and his head crashed right against the wall. Or more to the point - through it. On the other side he found a staircase, and on inspection he discovered Hillsborough is built on an ancient Lazarus pit.

Image result for lazarus pit gif

So...Palmers back, Abdis back.

They'll soon all be back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Putting newspaper over the windscreen on  the team bus.

The lads versatility and willingness to perform any role for the team knows no bounds.

That midfield three appears to have  turned the milk in my conflakes. 

WTF:

Boyd, Pelupessy and Reach have to be in contention in this area. In fact, let the midfield off the leash and start with all three on the Grill, as Carlos would say. 

With Jos however, you're guess is as good as mine. That will keep Carlos guessing too.