Swarbricks Punishment

A nice little reward for the guy who missed nothing yesterday, apparently sat in the VAR booth in London casting his expert eye over any contentious decisions in the Carabao Cup.

Clearly the FA absolutely disgusted by his performance yesterday.   NOT.

Edited by bigthinrob

Ive watched football since the seventies and seen good , bad refs and everything inbetween . Seen them out of their depth , lose control and make bizarre decisions . Seen them so desperate to not be swayed by the crowd that they give the other team the lions share of decisions . I have never seen a ref that I actually believe cheated . He was sharing a laugh with one manager, giving a player a foul every time he went down , offering his hand to a teams players to help them up , letting a player chirp at him all match . Giving corners when a teams player obviously kicks it against his own man and about to give a goal kick when the ball totally changes direction after the keeper touches it . Nothing will happen and on his Twitter you can tell he cheated as everything thrown at him he takes the micky out of the poster to deflect from actually defending himself to the question asked of him . He couldnt have been any more blatant and yet it's tough as he is the ref and that's that . 

Just now, cross owl said:

So as he blatantly cheated when will we hear about his punishment . 

Not sure but pretty sure ref's aren't just sacked on the spot - hence why he'll have been working today

I think it'll need to be looked at and investigated if they think that he cheated or performed poorly

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Not sure but pretty sure ref's aren't just sacked on the spot - hence why he'll have been working today

I think it'll need to be looked at and investigated if they think that he cheated or performed poorly

If nothing happens to him then you know they are corrupt . He won't be found to have cheated as that would open too big a can of worms . He will still be getting big matches where he can ref matches he thinks he deserves . 

3 minutes ago, cross owl said:

Ive watched football since the seventies and seen good , bad refs and everything inbetween . Seen them out of their depth , lose control and make bizarre decisions . Seen them so desperate to not be swayed by the crowd that they give the other team the lions share of decisions . I have never seen a ref that I actually believe cheated . He was sharing a laugh with one manager, giving a player a foul every time he went down , offering his hand to a teams players to help them up , letting a player chirp at him all match . Giving corners when a teams player obviously kicks it against his own man and about to give a goal kick when the ball totally changes direction after the keeper touches it . Nothing will happen and on his Twitter you can tell he cheated as everything thrown at him he takes the micky out of the poster to deflect from actually defending himself to the question asked of him . He couldnt have been any more blatant and yet it's tough as he is the ref and that's that . 

what swarbricks got a twitter account?  im off for a butchers..

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

If ever anyone of us is tried in court for "Mass Genocide" or any other similar crime ..

I recommend Dot to be  the perfect Character reference lol

one of the most bizarre posts I have ever seen

still I suppose it made sense in your head

• Haha 1