Siberian 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' blizzard due in the UK on Tuesday

11 hours ago, Walt said:

Just got back in from ‘t Asda in anticipation of the impending snowmageddon. All the essentials sorted, bread, milk, raljex and incontinence pants. Got some weird blokes staring at me mind, one looked like a squaddie and the other, one of those six fingered lot from Deepcar/Stockbridge.

Oi. im from Deepcar and i dont have six fingers .......................... i have webbed feet. 

• Haha 1

We have had in the past:

Trains cancelled for leaves on the lines, snow on the lines, too much sunshine, animals on the lines, illegal Immigrants on the lines, stolen cable from the lineside, under-staffing, strikes, flooding, accidents, neglect, now we have cancellations already due to the chance of incoming bad weather 

• Haha 2

Commuters face disruption on roads and public transport as snowy blast dubbed “the Beast from the East” hits the UK.

The Met Office has warned that rural communities are likely to be cut off by heavy snow showers expected in parts of Britain.

Authorities have warned of the potential risk to life with parts of the country set to be feel colder than the Arctic Circle this week

Owlstalk Shop

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I do yeah!

It's in Wales which is on the left hand side of the country/map

Might just be a hunch but I'm guessing that where the weather warning patch of yellow stops, I personally don't think anything to the left of it will be loving the bermuda style sunshine holiday that some think it will be.

lol

I have a hunch that there will be absolutely no reason to call off the match tomorrow.

Did you really expect Bermuda style sunshine at the end of February. Its still Winter.

Anybody going will need their big coat.