Siberian 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' blizzard due in the UK on Tuesday

3 minutes ago, Walt said:

Just got back in from ‘t Asda in anticipation of the impending snowmageddon. All the essentials sorted, bread, milk, raljex and incontinence pants. Got some weird blokes staring at me mind, one looked like a squaddie and the other, one of those six fingered lot from Deepcar/Stockbridge.

lol

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

99% chance of severe weather, snow and ice

Will this make it impossible for the match to go ahead?

Could be a tricky one to get to/back from too if the weather forecast is to be believed

I'm always cautious of yellow snow ................. don't eat it!

• Haha 1

Today:
Very cold with scattered snow showers continuing to push in on the easterly breeze. Although mostly light initially, these showers will become increasing heavy and widespread through the afternoon. These will be interspersed with bright or sunny intervals. Maximum temperature 2 °C.
Tonight:
Snow showers continuing through the night, interspersed with clear spells. A widespread, sharp frost will form. More persistent and heavy snow is likely later in the night, bringing significant accumulations. Minimum temperature -3 °C.
Tuesday:
Frequent, heavy snow showers will continue throughout the day, bringing further significant accumulations. It will feel bitterly cold with a brisk easterly wind developing. Maximum temperature 2 °C.
Outlooks for Wednesday to Friday:
Bitterly cold and turning increasingly windy, with penetrating night frosts. Frequent, occasionally heavy snow showers giving significant accumulations, with some drifting, with a risk of more persistent snow on Thursday & Friday. 

16 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

99% chance of severe weather, snow and ice

Will this make it impossible for the match to go ahead?

Could be a tricky one to get to/back from too if the weather forecast is to be believed

You do know where Swansea is on that map don't you????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blatter said:

You do know where Swansea is on that map don't you????

I do yeah!

It's in Wales which is on the left hand side of the country/map

Might just be a hunch but I'm guessing that where the weather warning patch of yellow stops, I personally don't think anything to the left of it will be loving the bermuda style sunshine holiday that some think it will be

lol

Owlstalk Shop