Siberian 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' blizzard due in the UK on Tuesday

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

99% chance of severe weather, snow and ice

Will this make it impossible for the match to go ahead?

Could be a tricky one to get to/back from too if the weather forecast is to be believed

Blimey, hope he doesn’t arrive at Gatwick at the same time as me

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

99% chance of severe weather, snow and ice

Will this make it impossible for the match to go ahead?

Could be a tricky one to get to/back from too if the weather forecast is to be believed

May make travelling to the game difficult, but according to that weather map there doesn't look to be much of a threat to the game going ahead in Swansea.

Stay at home and watch it on the tele.lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

1990/91 season Bristol City away.Set off from Sheffield on the ICO in a near snowstorm and had to turn back on the A61 at Ripley.Anyone else who had to turn back on that day?:ghoulguy:

Luckily i had travelled down on the Friday, it was bloody freezing, spent 90 mins jogging up and down on the terrace to keep warm.

12 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

1990/91 season Bristol City away.Set off from Sheffield on the ICO in a near snowstorm and had to turn back on the A61 at Ripley.Anyone else who had to turn back on that day?:ghoulguy:

Got as far as Clay Cross going down M1, then traffic ground to halt. Had a snowball fight with some Sunderland fans :biggrin: then walked into Clay Cross, spent about 5 hours in pub, then walked back to M1 to find our coach had moved about half a mile. :stuwinky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I started a thread up about this in dressing room (general chat) last week. 

I think Swansea game will be ok but Bristol game could be in doubt next weekend, a more widespread blizzard could affect southern half of UK from about Thursday which could last a couple of days or more.