Sign in to follow this  
BarnsleyOwl96

Snodgrass tweet

4 hours ago, BDM4nil said:

Snodgrass very clearly started all this bad blood stuff between himself and Wednesday fans, with his abuse of FF and mouthing off prior to the play off final with Hull.

So it's a bit rich him saying now to Wednesday fans, don't dish it out if you can't take it, as this would actually be my message to him here.

That said, do I wish him dead - no

Would I cry if he did die - no

Would I like him to break his legs - I'd settle for just the one, as long as it was a bad un.

UTO

lol i love this bit. 

First half he grabbed hold of one of our players' arms, almost yanked it out of its socket, then chucked himself on the floor trying to claim he'd been hit by our player.

He's not just a diver who goes down cheaply, or a wind-up merchant who "gives as good as he gets", I can handle all of them in the game (we've had a few) -  Snodgrass is a full-on cheat.  It's a shame because he can actually play football, but that's what he's chosen and its probably why he gets bombed out of the Premier League every time he gets a sniff of it.

• Agree 1

Grown men at matches singing die die piggy die to anyone that once put on a shirt for the blunts

fans sending letters to the FA to complain about fairness in football

more fans wanting to break an oppositions player’s legs and wishing he was dead

We’re more like the blades than we like to think aren’t we?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

I don't wish death or that he breaks his legs - but the bloke is an absolute c*nt of the highest order. 

This x1000 hate the Bąstard

45 minutes ago, blueandwhitematt said:

First half he grabbed hold of one of our players' arms, almost yanked it out of its socket, then chucked himself on the floor trying to claim he'd been hit by our player.

He's not just a diver who goes down cheaply, or a wind-up merchant who "gives as good as he gets", I can handle all of them in the game (we've had a few) -  Snodgrass is a full-on cheat.  It's a shame because he can actually play football, but that's what he's chosen and its probably why he gets bombed out of the Premier League every time he gets a sniff of it.

This. 

It's not just a bit of gamesmanship - it's outright cheating at times. 

I actually work with one of his relatives and he is NOT a nice person from what they've told me. Thrower of the highest order. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Grown men at matches singing die die piggy die to anyone that once put on a shirt for the blunts

fans sending letters to the FA to complain about fairness in football

more fans wanting to break an oppositions player’s legs and wishing he was dead

We’re more like the blades than we like to think aren’t we?

It's embarrassing.

We have become them.

Blaming anything and everything with a huge chip on our shoulder.

Shameful.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, SiJ said:

Don't people usually "find" god when it dawns on them that no one actually likes them? 

You must have found god then. :stuwinky:

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2018 at 13:25, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

For all you Sheff Wed fans that saying you want me to break my legs or die, keep your chins up today is a new day! Can’t give it if your not prepared to take a little bit back     

Fair play to him.  Some of the abuse footballers get from fans is appalling but the same people shout it then get shocked an appalled as soon as they get a bit back.  Its pathetic. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Spot on that. Exactly why I’d love it if he’d come here.

And exactly why I wouldnt want hime here.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2018 at 13:26, Mr Farrell said:

He's not wrong.

We have a hardcore of mardy whingers who are bad losers.

You on crack?

• Haha 1

Snodgrass was lucky I'm not a pro footballer facing him on match day.

His leg would be fizzed quicker than a hooker drops her knickers

17 hours ago, BDM4nil said:

Robert Snodgrass is an anagram of  'complete ufcking awnker'

By the way I am dyslexic.

OTU

BODGER SNORT ARSS 

ROBERT SNODGRASS

SNORT ARSS BODGER

• Agree 1

Would never wish a leg break on Snodgrass. Do wish however that his kids get good at football, better than snodgrass himself and they then have a career ending leg break

• Sad 1

On 25/02/2018 at 13:25, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

For all you Sheff Wed fans that saying you want me to break my legs or die, keep your chins up today is a new day! Can’t give it if your not prepared to take a little bit back     

No mate, you have enough to live with, having a name like Snodgrass, is the beard a disguise by the way?

WTF:

The man that told Fessi to stop diving and cheating. Now saying if you give it be prepared to take it. 2 faced hypocrite Dont dont wish you harm or death just that you get put on the Scarp heap when another club see you for what you are. 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Who cares what this Villa site thinks, are you on commission from them?

Snodgrass is a good footballer, sadly he is also the type of character probably his own mother finds it hard to love. It's bad enough that he is a cheat, worse still that he has the temerity to try and call out others for cheating. 

The rules state that you are not supposed to incite the crowd, players are regularly booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans, he went a lot further than that on Saturday but you are happy to defend him. 

As usual it's a mindless few that have said they want him dead etc, don't see why you have to highlight that. The majority have just called him out for what he is and have said they wouldn't mind seeing him fail.

• Agree 1