HORROR WEEKEND

1 minute ago, jack whitham said:

Eyup lads and lasses..im up in the Lake District on a weekend break with my better half and it was hoing so well then in walks the owner of the hotel and its f@cking Chris Wilder..i swear its his double and its real putting me off my meals..what should i do?

Shoot him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Eyup lads and lasses..im up in the Lake District on a weekend break with my better half and it was going so well then in walks the owner of the hotel and its f@cking Chris Wilder..i swear its his double and its real putting me off my meals..what should i do?

Chin him 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Eyup lads and lasses..im up in the Lake District on a weekend break with my better half and it was hoing so well then in walks the owner of the hotel and its f@cking Chris Wilder..i swear its his double and its real putting me off my meals..what should i do?

Find out if it is him or his double if it’s him say UTOFTB and walk straight out of it’s not him well you’ve got a piece of mind and you can relax and enjoy. Or better yet stay there enjoy the break and shiiiit all over bathroom spread it round walls write UTO all over simple oh and shag that much that if someone get a UV light on sheets after you gone it looks like a galaxy of spunk

Edited by Lomas613

7 hours ago, jack whitham said:

Eyup lads and lasses..im up in the Lake District on a weekend break with my better half and it was going so well then in walks the owner of the hotel and its f@cking Chris Wilder..i swear its his double and its real putting me off my meals..what should i do?

Slash his Car Tyres. lol