Steve Bruce and Swarbrick

Let it go.

Villa were the better side, we lost to a top 6 team, we conceded FOUR goals.

Regardless of how “corrupt” the ref was. Accept it, move on, you’ll feel better for it.

The fans (me included) were right to be fuming, but sadly that’s what you get with a Premier League ref in a game featuring ex Premier League players. 

Hillsborough wouldn't be able to cope if we went up, the fans would combust. Football is soft these days - ‘winning fouls’ and diving players is what it’s all about. 

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Let it go.

Regardless of how “corrupt” the ref was. Accept it, move on, you’ll feel better for it.

Fair enough..but damm after that first half performance its hard to take..for the most part their fans and team were crap, especially in that first half...and they were given a huge leg up from the ref all afternoon..im usually very pragmatic but after today ive totally had it with the officiating in this league..

1 minute ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Accept blatant cheating and corruptness against the club we love?

No thank you.

Write to the Football League and Football association, I’m sure they will write you back.

Or just let it go and accept we conceded four because we are terrible at the back.

And the red had a bad game.

It is that simple.

8 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Let it go.

They were the better team? Was I at the same game as you? We could've been 5-1 up at the break. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Will69 said:

Write to the Football League and Football association, I’m sure they will write you back.

Or just let it go and accept we conceded four because we are terrible at the back.

It is that simple.

That goes beyond a bad game, blatant cheating and nothing will change my mind on that front. 

• Like 1

It is that simple.

Bad game? fizz me that was off the scale nearer to corrupt. When the old folks cant remember a ref that bad that speaks volumes

Just now, alanharper said:

They were the better team? Was I at the same game as you? We could've been 5-1 up at the break. 

But we weren’t, were we?

And we conceded four goals across 90 minutes. Ergo they were the better team.

This is how it works.

In your world I’m the best player ever because I once scored a 40 yard pile driver after megging the left back, if I only count those 4 minutes.

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Don't bother mate. He smells of pork

1 minute ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

That goes beyond a bad game, blatant cheating and nothing will change my mind on that front. 

Write to the Green Un.

12 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Let it go.

They were nothing like the better side.

you must have your eyes painted on

Just now, NYCOWL said:

They were nothing like the better side.

you must have your eyes painted on

Did we concede FOUR goals to a team at the polar opposite end of the table? Did we lose?

Yes.

So they were the better team. Either that or we were so good we took pity on them and started putting the ball in our own net like you do on FIFA to make it a challenge.

But we weren’t, were we?

And we conceded four goals across 90 minutes. Ergo they were the better team.

This is how it works.

In your world I’m the best player ever because I once scored a 40 yard pile driver after megging the left back, if I only count those 4 minutes.

Not sure I agree. They were the most efficient and successful team (in terms of the most important  statistic in that they scored more than us (albeit referee assisted)  We were overall I think a better team who created better chances and played better football.  That is of course a subjective matter of opinion not an objective matter of fact. With a fair impartial ref think we would have won today.

Having said that I agree your sentiment. Best let it go and move on...

Just now, oldishowl said:

Do you follow egg chasing.

You don’t seem to understand football supporters 

Why? Do football fans have the magical ability to moan so much about the referee that the Football League immediately reverse the score line and award a win to the cheated side?

No, thought not.

17 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Let it go.

You think villa were the better side?