Ross Wallace

11 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

And the mods don’t Close this thread? Don’t delete some of these comments? 

I dont get the OT rules anymore 

I think people are just debating the point really fella.

Facts are yes he has been a good player, however perhaps his time is up (loovens would be another example).

He has been a good player and I really don't think anybody is glad he's injured. He will be fondly remembered. His career isn't over, he will be here or elsewhere this time next year, still playing.

If someone thinks he's rubbish that's just an opinion.

Edited by Maddogbob

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Well Boyd can go with him then

id much rather keep Wallace 

You would seriously want to give Ross Wallace a new contract? Deary me are you Chansiri's advisor? Thank him for the first year but no way should we be looking keep him.

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Facts are yes he has been a good player, however perhaps his time is up (loovens would be another example).

He been a good player and I really don't think anybody is glad he's injured.

If someone thinks he's rubbish that's just opinion.

Opinions should be based on facts.

Facts are Ross Wallace has performed at a high level up until last 12 months which has coincided with the rest of the team.

He has also scored important goals for us. Very important. Arsenal. Both play off semis.

And he has scored some of most amazing long range goals you will ever see.

He is also looking a bit leggy and may not be the winger we need moving forward

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Which comments would you like deleting?

(i've not read the thread yet)

I’ve seen things deleted for a lot less than some of the snide comments on this thread, I’m not saying i WANT them deleted (frankly couldn’t care less) but I’m saying I don’t get the rules on why comments about some players and managers are deleted and not others mate. 

13 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

He has been a good player and I really don't think anybody is glad he's injured. He will be fondly remembered. His career isn't over, he will be here or elsewhere this time next year, still playing.

If someone thinks he's rubbish that's just an opinion.

Theres debate I agree but seems a massive lack of respect that’s all. 

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

I’ve seen things deleted for a lot less than some of the snide comments on this thread, I’m not saying i WANT them deleted (frankly couldn’t care less) but I’m saying I don’t get the rules on why comments about some players and managers are deleted and not others mate. 

The mod team don't actually read every thread/post on the site - it's just not possible mate

We rely on the site to be self policing and if anyone dishes out personal abuse or posts something out of order we expect the community to take them to task or to flag the posts up by reporting them.

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Ok so we have the report button, if your unhappy with anything ever. Please use it and the mod team will look at it.

It's as @@owlstalk says it's impossible for us to read everything and interpret how each and every member might react to each post. However we will always endeavour to help out best we can.

Edited by Maddogbob

19 minutes ago, benni8 said:

Opinions should be based on facts.

Facts are Ross Wallace has performed at a high level up until last 12 months which has coincided with the rest of the team.

He has also scored important goals for us. Very important. Arsenal. Both play off semis.

And he has scored some of most amazing long range goals you will ever see.

He is also looking a bit leggy and may not be the winger we need moving forward

I would say that's a fair assessment of his time here. In my opinion anyhow.

However as you know, football and football supporters are fickle.

It's with time we then look back fondly.

Edited by Maddogbob

5 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Player probably played his last game for Wednesday but it’s alright let’s just take the wee wee and say it’s funny cos he’s crap 

Ok if you would like to use the report button, I'd be happy to look at the posts.

Then can we get back to debating Ross Wallace, his injury and his time here.

Edited by Maddogbob

Some Disgraceful comments on this thread -

A player who has worn the shirt with some distinction gets injured - perhaps a career threatening knee problem - likely to be the last we see of him 

Brave "fans" on here call him sh!t

Seriously - please go and support another club - I don't want to be associated with you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

A player who has worn the shirt with some distinction gets injured - perhaps a career threatening knee problem - likely to be the last we see of him 

Seriously - please go and support another club - I don't want to be associated with you. 

My point exactly 

its not about reporting or getting deleted it’s about the mentality of some fans, not exclusive to this forum granted. 

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

innit

thanks for the memories  Ross