Ross Wallace

Just now, Maxine said:

Some not very nice comments on here.

Regardless of how good he has been in the past he simply ain’t at this level anymore. He would be great at a Doncaster etc.

That’s not unfair of anyone to say, it’s just time to move on. Pastures new. Exciting good times lower down the leagues!

2 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Regardless of how good he has been in the past he simply ain’t at this level anymore. He would be great at a Doncaster etc.

That’s not unfair of anyone to say, it’s just time to move on. Pastures new. Exciting good times lower down the leagues!

That's not what you said tho is it.

You referred to one of players, one of our best servants on the last few years as s!!t.

I bet you've made your parents proud over the years.

4 minutes ago, Will69 said:

"Just time to move on" is a bit more courteous than "He is shït though Ibbo, he is past it. No point carrying dead weight and wages."

I'm not pleased he's injured whatever the team selected, he deserves more respect.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

That's not what you said tho is it.

You referred to one of players, one of our best servants on the last few years as s!!t.

I bet you've made your parents proud over the years.

Not really. My dad hates me.

Unbelievable if he's out too. Also some idiotic comments about him. Had some great performances for us, a real big game player. Could have done with his cleverness and guile today, someone to wind up Snodgrass and his cronies. We were a bit too soft,despite the bent ref.

4 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Not really. My dad hates me.

I hope that bit isn’t true though.

Note that your Wednesday family still loves you, especially if you show more respect to players who have given their all for the club.

I love you even if your Dad doesn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Unbelievable if he's out too. Also some idiotic comments about him. Had some great performances for us, a real big game player. Could have done with his cleverness and guile today, someone to wind up Snodgrass and his cronies. We were a bit too soft,despite the bent ref.

In fairness Snodgrass and Terry would have just tag teamed him with the kneck breaker before Villa were then awarded the free kick.

• Haha 1