Ross Wallace

3 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Last thing we need is another player injured and all some of you can come up with is smart ass disrespectful comments.WTF

He is shït though Ibbo, he is past it. No point carrying dead weight and wages.

I think we can all agree we are laughing at the situation, not the actual injury to another human being.

The situation is quite frankly redonglous 

You literally couldn't make it up. We all know who's to blame for that and it's not the players.

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Well Boyd can go with him then

id much rather keep Wallace 

He crossed the ball today. It was an assist. Miracles never cease.

14 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Last thing we need is another player injured and all some of you can come up with is smart ass disrespectful comments.WTF

Unbelievable isn't it!

Ross's best days are unfortunately behind him but the amount of cruel disrespect by some on here is the opposite to classy.

Edited by Pulsar

Lucky Neil took away the neg button or I could be in trouble here. 

lol

Another player injured. What are we doing to them to make them all break down and not recover. Running in corridors. To and from team meetings. What!!

Our injury situation is suppose to be getting better not worse.

This is not just bad luck. someone isn't looking after the players the way they should be. 

Seriously wasn't Carlos suppose to be to blame for everyone being injured. But not only has not one long term player come back since he has gone, the situation has got worse. 

WHAT IS GOING ON.?

1 minute ago, Pulsar said:

Unbelievable isn't it!

Ross's best days are unfortunately behind him but the amount of cruel disrespect by some on here is the opposite to classy.

Agreed.

He may be past his best but he's given us some great moments with some tremendous goals.

He deserves a bit more respect.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Despite the injuries won't be missed . Adios Ross 

Beg to differ, hes been one of the more consistent players during his time at the club, and a character too, ok hes not our future but from me, well done Ross, you could have gone the same way as some of the highly paid big time crocks that we have but you battled on.

Ross Wallace has been brilliant,some quality goals along the way,at Fulham,and the goals at S6 against Brighton and the arse.il miss his on field wind up antics,he got right under the scrubbers skins at the sty,nicking the player notes at Hudders.

Quality player thanks for the memories RW

Some of the comments about Ross Wallace on here are ridiculous. He’s been a very good player for Wednesday and he is technically excellent. He also shows up in the big games and you can always rely on him. We didn’t pay a fee for him and we’ve had more than our money’s worth out of him.

The disrespect is quite alarming but I suppose you have to acknowledge that with football forums you have individuals who have subnormal intellect!

I still think he can do a job in the Championship ans I expect him to go to a newly promoted side in Lancashire, I.e. Wigan of Blackburn.

Just now, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Pathetic comment about a good servant. Are you on a night out with Snodgrass ? 

Every dog has its day. Sentiment doesn’t win awards.