MATCHFIXING

35 minutes ago, Will69 said:

It’s is what it is. You have to beat the 11 men on the field regardless of how bad a referee is and our 11 men simply aren’t capable of beating other team’s 11 men.

It is that simple.

You really are starting to make my s h it hang

28 minutes ago, vulva said:

If you sat down and went through every game, you would spot loads of decisions in our favour. When teams lose managers, players and fans to an extent look for excuses, and the referee is often an easy target. The referees have nothing to do with our league posion this season. 

I don't think today is your typical blame the ref game there's too many people thinking the same thing .IF YOU SMELL S@#T IT USUALLY IS S@#t

Couldn't go but I'm sick of decisions constantly going against us, especially at Hillsborough.

What is it that refs hate about our fans and are determined to be biased towards the other team? It's a disgrace and needs looking at. Carlos would've gone apeshit today, fair play to Jos he has the dignity not to but I bet he's fuming inside.

We just never ever get penalties given at home!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

I don't think today is your typical blame the ref game there's too many people thinking the same thing .IF YOU SMELL S@#T IT USUALLY IS S@#t

Absolutely

There was something very different today going on

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Agree with this...in the main they're pointless.

FFS.

I think they are there to warm the crowd up for the referee main show. The one running the south was trying to muscle in on the main man bit too hard today though, letting Villa take the ball over the touchline for fun. FFS. UTO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, owlmanc said:

Unless the people reviewing the videos are corrupt also 

As someone has pointed out he is supposedly the VAR official at the League Cup Final tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Dot said:

When we got our first free kick on 60 minutes

probably about 70% of the north stand stood up and (ironically) applauded

I've never seen anything like it before

There were grown men in the South fist pumping and shouting 'Yes....we got one!' when he made that call.

It was truly bizarre.

3 hours ago, s6 owl said:

All I heard on here earlier on the season is that it evens itself out. 

Does it hell as like, today was 100% corruption.

Well I for one wait in eager anticipation for the game in which we  commit a single foul