MATCHFIXING

14 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

One of the head honchos I said..and I'm not goin to name him on here..

Then why in the name of f.ook do you think yer post carries any gravitas mate....

Cos actually the head honcho at Bet 365 , who I have known for many yeaqrs tells me your head honcho is talkin' crap....

but i'm not gonna name him on here.........

Edited by asteener1867

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Then why in the name of f.ook do you think yer post carries any gravitas mate....

Cos actually the head honcho at Bet 365 , who I have know for many yeaqrs tells me your head honcho is talkin' crap....

Stick to your crap poems..and leave the grown ups to the grown up stuff

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

I know one of the head honchos at William hill he says the bentest thing of all is the secondary tennis tournaments..forgot what they call it it's not Murray and all that mob..it's the crap players..they get people trying to wage 20k and stuff on an unknown Croatian to beat an unknown Italian 2 sets to 1 ..and it always happens:carlos:.

Challengers tournaments 

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Well actually it isn't is it...

Thats like saying if ONE cyclist in the Tour de France is taking drugs...all the others are....

Its a discussion about one individual ref....same as if it was against ONE individual Russian Athlete who took drugs

I'm not saying Swarbrick was corrupt...I'm saying he is a crap official..that crap, that accusations of corruption , followed his inept demonstration in the art of officiating....

Your point about corruption being rife?..Yea I think you are spot on..it isn't....but poor reffing is..and the pressure sometimes put on them like such as Wenger and Mourinhio pre match should be stopped....because that is cheating....and sadly its not seen as such..its just seen as another sports story....

Well played Sir. Your Tour De France analogy is a fair one. I also agree that pressure from high profile managers is a form of cheating because if taken too far it is against FA laws. 

Personally I don’t think the referee was corrupt as clearly stated by some of the other posters.

I also maintain that we could / should have defended the situations better and this was the real reason for our defeat yesterday 

3 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

One of the head honchos I said..and I'm not goin to name him on here..

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Cos actually the head honcho at Bet 365 , who I have known for many yeaqrs tells me your head honcho is talkin' crap....

Fight. Fight. Fight.

And I know which one of you my money is on...

... But I'm not gonna name him on here.

lol

On 2/25/2018 at 18:47, asteener1867 said:

Tennis has serious problems, cricket also.

Lots of people think horse racing is bad but think some sports far more tricky.

Do not here too much about football but think its likely some games tainted not sure if oit is in Uk.

I spoke to a guy who says he’s high up in the FA and he told me that Liverpool have significant pull within the football association and do not want Sheffield Wednesday (or more importantly Hillsborough) in the Premier league so they influence refs to give everything against us as much as possible to stop it happening. He told

me if we did ever get promoted Liverpool have a gentleman’s agreement with the French FA to leave and register with them and so they are absolutely scared of that happening. We’ll never get

promoted he said, he also said he knew he wouldn’t win the play-off final before a ball had been kicked as it had been determined beforehand. He sounded really

grim he did.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I spoke to a guy who says he’s high up in the FA and he told me that Liverpool have significant pull within the football association and do not want Sheffield Wednesday (or more importantly Hillsborough) in the Premier league so they influence refs to give everything against us as much as possible to stop it happening. He told

me if we did ever get promoted Liverpool have a gentleman’s agreement with the French FA to leave and register with them and so they are absolutely scared of that happening. We’ll never get

promoted he said, he also said he knew he wouldn’t win the play-off final before a ball had been kicked as it had been determined beforehand. He sounded really

grim he did.

"Ding Ding Ding"

Come on Reb 

Tea Time.........

0260f10.jpg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

grim he did.

Who?