MATCHFIXING

My feeling too. I can’t believe some of those decisions were simply incompetence, so I believe the FA must investigate whether brown envelopes are involved. Their 3rd goal was from a free kick which should never have been given and the penalty decision was a complete joke. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

The sooner VAR is in for every game the better...not only will you get the decisions right but the refs will be constantly under scrutiny so you won't get decisions like today

Unless the people reviewing the videos are corrupt also 

Not been today as I’m away, but I started a similar thread after the Birmingham debacle. Either the standards are now so appalling ( not one 3nglish ref going to the World Cup) or they are completely bent. There is no other reason for the incompetence week in week out. Yet managers, players club officials are sanctioned to the point where we are suffering censorship on criticising refs. Sure it’s not just us. Sure fans up and down the country feel the same. Something has to got to bloody give. Is it time for a campaign?

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

The sooner VAR is in for every game the better...not only will you get the decisions right but the refs will be constantly under scrutiny so you won't get decisions like today

You're having a laugh aren't you?

Because obviously VAR has been a great success and eradicated incompetant, corrupt refs.

Never seen anything like today. You’ll always have the odd baffling decision and sometimes it might cost you a game. Other times the officials might be generally terrible.  In some ways, unfortunately, that’s part of football.  Today (I hate to say it!) made me genuinely question whether money is changing hands. 

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

You can't go around accusing referees of being corrupt or incompetent.

You can hope that you stop getting sheeite, useless, cheating feckers though.

I can & I will.

Cheating, corrupt piece of mother fu kking poo

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

You can't go around accusing referees of being corrupt or incompetent.

You can hope that you stop getting sheeite, useless, cheating feckers though.

To be honest....It was on the verge of going beyond crap reffing....I know that sounds a bit over the top, but I can't convey how bloody angry EVERYONE was....

Going over to have a word with Bruce and letting him stroke yer head!!!"..then trot off again...Did he go over and ask "Am I doin' OK Steve"...Letting Terry and Snodgrass virtually run a game of football?

Pudil TWICE obviously asked him what the....." f.ook he was doing"

Do Nuhiu and Joao get penalised cos they are tall or summat?...I honestly failed to understand half the decisions given against us today..That bloke, on that performance should be nowhere near a football pitch.

They get marked for performance don't they?

Anyone got a link...cos if he got above 4...the system is totally bent

4 minutes ago, owltilidie said:

Never seen anything like today. You’ll always have the odd baffling decision and sometimes it might cost you a game. Other times the officials might be generally terrible.  In some ways, unfortunately, that’s part of football.  Today (I hate to say it!) made me genuinely question whether money is changing hands. 

Agree totally. I like having a main at the ref linesman - part of the match day experience and human error is part of the game. 

But that performance was either bent or just inept. Either way he shouldn’t be a referee. Awful. We all know the FA will do nothing about it though.