FAO Neil Swarbrick

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

The whole match stopped with terrys challenge..our players looked shell shocked..with their reaction i could tell we were going on to lose today..the players knew they werent getting anything and surprised we didnt get a player sent off for protesting

I have never been so desperate for one of the players to plant one on the ref - I know it probably would have been a 10 game ban at least but maybe it would have brought that performance to the headlines!! 

2 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I have never been so desperate for one of the players to plant one on the ref - I know it probably would have been a 10 game ban at least but maybe it would have brought that performance to the headlines!! 

I reckon it flashed through pudils head a few times..perhaps why he gave the pen away.

3 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

It was Butterfields best chance to redeem himself send him on in the last minute just to lamp the referee.

5 hours ago, sage owl said:

let's be honest here mick he wasn't woeful . HE CHEATED AND IS CORRUPT. I don't ever complain about refs in public but I'll make an exception for him today. Sat bang in line with the Terry challenge on Atdhe sending off all day long didn't even give a foul.

Could see what he was thinking. “If I give this foul it’s a card. If it’s a card it’s a straight red. Better not give the foul”. Obvious cheating.

8 minutes ago, Ronio said:

We need to bump the consilio et animis thread again.  

Spaffus cuntus.

FFS

Good one.

I mean more like..that ref was the biggest flipping cheating cheeky monkey going..the flipping cheating fool...he wants an iron bar sticking up his cheating arse.

For ruddy hells sake.

• Haha 2

Sickening thing is, nowt will get done about it. He’ll get another gig next week. FA will continue to charge managers for criticising them. 

Snodgrass’ first dive was within 5 mins of the game starting. Ref bought it (or did they buy him). You just knew we’d got one  at that point. 

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Good one.

I mean more like..that ref was the biggest flipping cheating cheeky monkey going..the flipping cheating fool...he wants an iron bar sticking up his cheating arse.

For ruddy hells sake.

Pretty much.  Worst ref I have seen in a long time. 

Emailed the fa and EFL will let you know what they say asked them to look at video of match and if the ref was incompetent or why no matter what happened in game wednesday were not going to win was going to ask if the ref was bent but thought I might get a better response just implying it

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

When has any football team ever, in the history of the game ever committed just 1 foul in a game. 1 !!!! But that is what the stats say Villa committed.

The referee needs banning, for one of the most inept and biased performances I have ever seen. 

It's a strange one isn't it?

I'm pretty certain the press will pick up on it..and it will go national.

FFS.

11 minutes ago, akitaowl said:

Emailed the fa and EFL will let you know what they say asked them to look at video of match and if the ref was incompetent or why no matter what happened in game wednesday were not going to win was going to ask if the ref was bent but thought I might get a better response just implying it

Phone the papers mate..

FFS.

2 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

The John Terry 'tackle' on big Dave when clean through was pretty much nailed on as a red card. Steve Bruce was exasperated, I saw him turn to his training staff, only to be told that no card had been shown. He was utterly flabbergasted, you could tell he thought it was a red.

He was probably wondering whether what to do without Terry or how the ref could possibly not give the foul.

Watched on iFollow

Not posting this comment as an excuse for the loss - although a draw would have been a fair result.

However, the referee (wearing claret by the way) was either inept or favouring Villa.  I really hope he was simply inept....  Pudil was after the officials at end of match... good for him.

Another spirited performance by the Owls - I don't see us going down.

WAWAW from Snowy Vancouver!