FAO Neil Swarbrick

Might give Paddy power a ring on Tuesday morning to see what odds they'll give me on Wednesday or Swansea committing one foul and one foul only on Tuesday night. If I put a cheeky fiver on and it comes off Ker-ching. 

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Might give Paddy power a ring on Tuesday morning to see what odds they'll give me on Wednesday or Swansea committing one foul and one foul only on Tuesday night. If I put a cheeky fiver on and it comes off Ker-ching. 

I seriously cant ever recall watching a football game where one side gets one free kick over 90+ minutes

the odds on that must be massive

1 minute ago, Dot said:

I seriously cant ever recall watching a football game where one side gets one free kick over 90+ minutes

the odds on that must be massive

That's because there hasn't been. No matter how you look at it it defies logic. It means that throughout the 94 minutes each tackle by a villa player except for one was perfectly timed. Which is illogical and impossible. 

1 minute ago, darra said:

That's because there hasn't been. No matter how you look at it it defies logic. It means that throughout the 94 minutes each tackle by a villa player except for one was perfectly timed. Which is illogical and impossible. 

As I say the betting odds on that must be massive

this seriously needs looking at

Guest LittleG

There's really not a lot I can add to what's already been said apart from the fact that is the most inept, possibly corrupt refereeing display I have ever seen and I have been watching Wednesday for over 50 years! FFS!

1 minute ago, cognacbarnowl said:

The look on Bruce's face is like he is thinking, " Holy sheepshit, are we really going to get away with this "?????

Vomit inducing! What the F is any match official doing embracing a manager or any one of either team's staff?  Surely if he had engaged one brain cell he would realise how this would look.

40 minutes ago, darra said:

Tbf we would have had 2 but he waved play on for one that he should have brought back as there was no advantage