FAO Neil Swarbrick

What's the betting the refs' association close ranks, even having seen the video of the match.  I can just read the trite comments in support of a man 'in a very difficult position'.  But ONE FOUL against Villa in 95 minutes of professional football?  Grounds  for suspension - but will it get our match replayed.
Come on, Wednesday, go for the throat on this one.

BTW - fine, spirited display today.  UTO

37 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Nearly gave Bruce a kiss in the second half, probably sat on JT’s lap now 

Might as well have just sucked Terry's co kk 

36 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Hard to tell watching on mobile via I follow but he seemed to be missing quite a bit from them and within seconds penalizing what appeared very similar against us. 

Theres no way he’s a prem ref, was bullies by their players and had lost control in my opinion.

He didn't lose control mate. 

He was perfectly in control.

A ref who has lost control makes bizarre decisions for both sides.

He was singularly & completely determined to penalise us at every opportunity & overlook blatant & obvious fouls by them.

The timings & positions of the key fouls he gave against us cost us the game, absolutely no doubt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

My eye sight isn’t so great, but that looked like a trip on Boyd in the box when Boyd went through. I was too far away from the foul on Nuhiu, but he was through and was taken from behind so I can’t see how it’s not a foul and at least a booking. 

From my position in the North i thought Boyd dived but as Snodgrass dived about 7times and each time got the decision then he should have awarded a pen 

Hackett bangs on about the select group of professional refs and how it should be extended to include the Championship well Swarbrick is on the select group and he was and is the most woeful Ref i've seen in a long time 

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

From my position in the North i thought Boyd dived but as Snodgrass dived about 7times and each time got the decision then he should have awarded a pen 

Hackett bangs on about the select group of professional refs and how it should be extended to include the Championship well Swarbrick is on the select group and he was and is the most woeful Ref i've seen in a long time 

let's be honest here mick he wasn't woeful . HE CHEATED AND IS CORRUPT. I don't ever complain about refs in public but I'll make an exception for him today. Sat bang in line with the Terry challenge on Atdhe sending off all day long didn't even give a foul.

• Like 2

I am always loathe to blame referees, as I think it is usually the easy option to hide behind instead of seeing your own teams inadequacies. But even though we had some defensive weaknesses today. I have got to say in forty-odd years of attending football I can’t recall seeing anything like that from a referee. 

29 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

I've said it before that it will not be long before some serious allegations regarding cheating in British football hit the headlines.

I have said the same for a while. After today though if you saw such a corrupt display in any other walk of life the perpetrator would be in the docks before long.