The gap is now 7 points...

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

it would make the season more interesting and worth watching

im not interested in all the cool kids panicking 

I just think it would be more exciting 

better than three straight wins and then nowt to play for 

Three straight wins then concentrate on the FA Cup Final.!!!!!!!!!!!   DOH !!!!!! :duntmatter:

40 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Sunderland look doomed.

Burton look weak too.

Birmingham have gone on a terrible run since coming here .

Reading also look awful.

Yes we are down there but I feel we can get some points to see us safe.

And their fans would say exactly the same about us. The form table doesn't lie

22 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Id rather us be safe a few games before Norwich game thanks.

Jos can start early then to kick out the crap and we have lot.

Jos won't be here according to what I've heard.

Would also tie in with him not being given the necessary funds to strengthen in January

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

TBF love that ain't surprising 

Amanda staveley is looking at us

Hope so.

What a mess of a season.

No chance I'm renewing I'm afraid. This season has done me in. And I've suffered some crap in the late 80s and mid 00s

• Thanks 1

Just now, modboy said:

Hope so.

What a mess of a season.

No chance I'm renewing I'm afraid. This season has done me in. And I've suffered some crap in the late 80s and mid 00s

I really wanted to get back into going. I went to a few Bolton games with the other half (£40 for 2 of us) i love watching football... went to some games at Hillsborough and the atmosphere at times was toxic, the football rubbish and all for £60 for 2 of us... i want to fall back in love with the club and feel part of it again... I just don’t 

5 minutes ago, modboy said:

Hope so.

What a mess of a season.

Well that will serve you right when we get promoted, and win both cups! Oh, lets be honest, I'm biased as f*ck and even I don't believe that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, joelswfc said:

Convinced that 3 of the teams below us won’t get as many points as we do between now and the end of the season. Having said that, the sooner we start getting points on the board the better. 

Next 3 are Bristol City away, Ipswich at home and Bolton at home. We should be looking at 7 points there minimum, 9 not inconceivable. And that will virtually get us safe.

We've won 8 games all season what makes you you think we could win the next 3 or even 2 of the next 3?

4 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

I really wanted to get back into going. I went to a few Bolton games with the other half (£40 for 2 of us) i love watching football... went to some games at Hillsborough and the atmosphere at times was toxic, the football rubbish and all for £60 for 2 of us... i want to fall back in love with the club and feel part of it again... I just don’t 

Might pop along to sheffeld FC. But tbh even when I had a HJK season ticket whilst living in Finland, a team that overall pissed-the-league, I still didn't have the same passion as at Hillsborough.

Edited by modboy

2 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Well that will serve you right when we get promoted, and win both cups! Oh, lets be honest, I'm biased as f*ck and even I don't believe that.

I've missed three games this season and they've won all. Perhaps it's best I stay away lol

• Haha 1

It’s not flipping great at the minute. Better performance today but the fact is we are struggling like hell to win a league game. Worrying times. Not enjoying this season at all, can’t wait for it to be over and us hopefully still being a Championship club. Honestly never expected us to be in this position. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It’s not flipping great at the minute. Better performance today but the fact is we are struggling like hell to win a league game. Worrying times. Not enjoying this season at all, can’t wait for it to be over and us hopefully still being a Championship club. Honestly never expected us to be in this position. 

I agree mate. But I really doubt we will be relegated, well hoping not anyway.

• Like 1

I honestly don't know anymore. I also don't know if I care anymore. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want relegation but football generally just annoys me now.

The fact that game after game is ruined by shocking officials and gamesmanship. There is no soul in football. 

Feel pretty low about football. 

36 minutes ago, modboy said:

Might pop along to sheffeld FC. But tbh even when I had a HJK season ticket whilst living in Finland, a team that overall pissed-the-league, I still didn't have the same passion as at Hillsborough.

Can’t change what’s in your blood... being going since 79’... the club is making it so hard to love it at the moment

1 minute ago, joelswfc said:

Wow. What a bunch of wusses giving up on football. It would take a heck of a lot more than a couple of disappointing seasons to end my passion for it all... but maybe I’ve got an issue!!

Its not an issue you've got fella..............................................................................its called BACKBONE !!