CF83OWL

The gap is now 7 points...

36 minutes ago, modboy said:

Might pop along to sheffeld FC. But tbh even when I had a HJK season ticket whilst living in Finland, a team that overall pissed-the-league, I still didn't have the same passion as at Hillsborough.

Can’t change what’s in your blood... being going since 79’... the club is making it so hard to love it at the moment

• Agree 1

Wow. What a bunch of wusses giving up on football. It would take a heck of a lot more than a couple of disappointing seasons to end my passion for it all... but maybe I’ve got an issue!!

1 minute ago, joelswfc said:

Wow. What a bunch of wusses giving up on football. It would take a heck of a lot more than a couple of disappointing seasons to end my passion for it all... but maybe I’ve got an issue!!

Its not an issue you've got fella..............................................................................its called BACKBONE !!

7 hours ago, joelswfc said:

Convinced that 3 of the teams below us won’t get as many points as we do between now and the end of the season. Having said that, the sooner we start getting points on the board the better. 

Next 3 are Bristol City away, Ipswich at home and Bolton at home. We should be looking at 7 points there minimum, 9 not inconceivable. And that will virtually get us safe.

It would but we all know it won't happen.