Sean Clare

Guest Grez Bez
7 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Just seen this , could just be liking the fact teams are after him , be a major shame to lose him

I think young players should get some social media training when they sign professional terms!

Once again Claire is another victim of CC. 

And we pay the price. 

CC sent out a man of 21 on loan. Clearly at that age you've either got it or you never will have. 

CC didn't promote a single player from the reserves. 

Clare went out on loan and we were so incompetent that we didn't have a clause in the contract that would have prevented him from being cup tied. I blame cc for this. 

We should have tied Clare down to a new contract before we played him in the first team. Or at least we should have offered a good contract. 

We can pay no hopers like Rhodes 50 grand a week yet we won't pay for young talent. The Hirst mess is another example. 

Clare should have been promoted long ago. 

It's the clubs fault he's leaving. He's another player who we have treated like dirt. 

So it's our own fault he's leaving. 

Good luck to him. At a club like wednesday he can never flourish into a great player. 

As I said above gh. Clare needs to get as far away from Hillsborough as he can. 

Actions and consequences. Wednesday are the architects of their own loss and downfall 

Again 

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

And we pay the price. 

CC sent out a man of 21 on loan. Clearly at that age you've either got it or you never will have. 

Clare went out on loan and we were so incompetent that we didn't have a clause in the contract that would have prevented him from being cup tied. I blame cc for this. 

We should have tied Clare down to a new contract before we played him in the first team. Or at least we should have offered a good contract. 

We can pay no hopers like Rhodes 50 grand a week yet we won't pay for young talent. The Hirst mess is another example. 

It's the clubs fault he's leaving. He's another player who we have treated like dirt. 

Good luck to him. At a club like wednesday he can never flourish into a great player. 

Actions and consequences. Wednesday are the architects of their own loss and downfall 

Again 

No, he’s a victim of the clubs policy of trying for short term success Putting all those championship has beens on big money contracts, whilst neglecting the younger players

• Thanks 1

Guest Grez Bez
3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

And we pay the price. 

Again 

If you learnt how to structure a paragraph properly then you could be a very good poster. :ph34r:

Aside form the fact that your points are absolutely nonsense. 

He got a loan to get first team experience and then eased into our first team, regardless of whether it was injuries that opened the door for him he has still been given a chance here. 

Nobody knew he was going to look so good after a couple of games and we have probably revised our contract offer accordingly. 

So i don’t think this is entirely the clubs fault for how this has turned out.

But like it or not Clare has the upper hand in this and if we offer him decent terms you would like to think he will sign, but clearly his agents will be using every trick in the book 

9 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

He got a loan to get first team experience and then eased into our first team, regardless of whether it was injuries that opened the door for him he has still been given a chance here. 

Nobody knew he was going to look so good after a couple of games and we have probably revised our contract offer accordingly. 

So i don’t think this is entirely the clubs fault for how this has turned out.

But like it or not Clare has the upper hand in this and if we offer him decent terms you would like to think he will sign, but clearly his agents will be using every trick in the book 

Nail. Head.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

No, he’s a victim of the clubs policy of trying for short term success Putting all those championship has beens on big money contracts, whilst neglecting the younger players

I have no idea whom to lay the blame with here for this specifically  but DC has overseen a complete clusterfeck going all in on promotion we nearly did it,  'nearly' gets no cigar, especially as with all failed all in gambles there is an aftermath 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I have no idea whom to lay the blame with here for this specifically  but DC has overseen a complete clusterfeck going all in on promotion we nearly did it,  'nearly' gets no cigar, especially as with all failed all in gambles there is an aftermath 

We lumped it all on the 3.30 at Kempton.

I don't buy this neglecting the youngsters argument. We're no different to 99% of the footballing world in that respect. Yeah teams like Forest and our city rivals are different, but then they haven't had the transfer kitty we've had. It would be a totally different story if they had. 

Edited by Hitcat

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

And we pay the price. 

Again 

The agents are smarter than that ,nothing to do with CC ,Clare is being advised by his representatives ,I suppose we could always match his wage demands and hope that he really wants to stay on the other hand he may chose to go to spurs and become a multi-millionaire ,tough choice for the lad

Edited by akbuk