Bristol City fan in peace with all local info for next Saturday

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Will Owlstalkers believe it though?

We usually have a conspiracy theory about everything.

WTF:

It could be fake helpfulness. 

WTF:

3 hours ago, infoman said:

IMPORTANT Please buy your tickets in advance,as there has been no Pay on the day for away fans so far this season.
Coming by road.
Do NOT USE M4/M32 route and don't try to negotiate the roads and streets of Bristol
YOU WILL GET LOST
If you are coming by road use M4/M5 southbound to junction 18(Avonmouth) then follow signs A4 Bristol airport
It looks the long way round but its quicker.
Parking is normally in the streets around the area as long as you are there by 1pm please don't block drive ways or park on corners.
If you are coming by train there is a local train service to PARSON STREET from Bristol Temple Meads
12:26 13:26 13:53 and 14:26
Good train times as most trains from the North  arrive at quarter to the hour or quarter past the hour
it takes you two thirds of the way to the ground and then walk the rest of the way.
You will pass Sainsburys on the left with restaurant,Robins pub again on your left hand side
When you approach the ground I suggest you walk past wickes using the pavement
as the concourse area behind the big new stand gets very congested with bodies
Please make sure you get your train ticket showing PARSON STREET
We are trying to promote PARSON STREET for football fans till Ashton gate halt comes on line.

Return from parson street is at 17:37pm
If there are at least three of you get a taxi
Make sure the taxi driver drops you in the Ashton Road end as it a very long walk round from the other end
Casualty used to be filmed in the City, don't ask me about the programme as I think its rubbish

The young ones was also filmed in the BS7 area of the City(actually its Bishopston)
Finally the block of flats on the left behind the dolman stand side as you are in the away end is "the" block of flats in "fools and horses"
Pubs possibly best one are in the cumberland road basin area novia scotia pump house and the cottage.
Buy your match day programme before you enter the away end.
BBC Radio station is radio Bristol which has frequencies of BBC DAB

The other lot have the 94:9frequencey
Pubs: best ones are along the Cumberland Roads area,suggest park your car and then walk to the ground.
In season 2016/17  on  a tuesday night 1,429 visited Ashton gate and in 2015/16 1,427 fans visited Ashton Gate.

Please circulate to other Sheffield Wednesday followers as you to fit on the various media sites
If you  need any further info,feel free to ask.

Be easier to get to Russia this summer.

Dont they sell programs inside the ground?

4 hours ago, infoman said:

IMPORTANT Please buy your tickets in advance,as there has been no Pay on the day for away fans so far this season

Coming by road.
Do NOT USE M4/M32 route and don't try to negotiate the roads and streets of Bristol
YOU WILL GET LOST
If you are coming by road use M4/M5 southbound to junction 18(Avonmouth) then follow signs A4 Bristol airport
Parking is normally in the streets around the area as long as you are there by 1pm please don't block drive ways or park on corners.
If you are coming by train there is a local train service to PARSON STREET from Bristol Temple Meads
Good train times as most trains from the North  arrive at quarter to the hour or quarter past the hour
it takes you two thirds of the way to the ground and then walk the rest of the way.
You will pass Sainsburys on the left with restaurant,Robins pub again on your left hand side
We are trying to promote PARSON STREET for football fans till Ashton gate halt comes on line.

Make sure the taxi driver drops you in the Ashton Road end as it a very long walk round from the other end

Casualty used to be filmed in the City, don't ask me about the programme as I think its rubbish

The young ones was also filmed in the BS7 area of the City(actually its Bishopston)
Finally the block of flats on the left behind the dolman stand side as you are in the away end is "the" block of flats in "fools and horses"

Pubs possibly best one are in the cumberland road basin area novia scotia pump house and the cottage.

Pubs: best ones are along the Cumberland Roads area,suggest park your car and then walk to the ground.
In season 2016/17  on  a tuesday night 1,429 visited Ashton gate and in 2015/16 1,427 fans visited Ashton Gate.

Is there anywhere I can park my camper up for the night not to far from center? Pub car park ect. Needs to be quite big

4 hours ago, infoman said:

IMPORTANT Please buy your tickets in advance,as there has been no Pay on the day for away fans so far this season

Coming by road.
YOU WILL GET LOST

I have some info for you infoman:

0-9

You're welcome.