Pigs win anyone??

****ing useless ****ards.

Had a five fold on last night and with four results up, my last bet involved those useless twonks from S2.

Didn’t have the last bet on either side to win, or on a draw, simply for both teams to score.

Hull did their bit, but against a crap Hull side, Wilder’s Global All Stars, Champions Select, the best team the World has ever seen, with the £10 million rated Leon Clarke up front, the Global Worldbeaters fired blanks. Jaffa United 0.

Bleeding typical. They’ll be playing Rochdale again in the next 2 seasons, trust me. Their season of wonder has already finished with three months still to go. And this apparently, has been a fantastic season for them. Oh, for when reality bites.

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Had a five fold on last night and with four results up, my last bet involved those useless twonks from S2.

Didn’t have the last bet on either side to win, or on a draw, simply for both teams to score.

Hull did their bit, but against a crap Hull side, Wilder’s Global All Stars, Champions Select, the best team the World has ever seen, with the £10 million rated Leon Clarke up front, the Global Worldbeaters fired blanks. Jaffa United 0.

Bleeding typical. They’ll be playing Rochdale again in the next 2 seasons, trust me. Their season of wonder has already finished with three months still to go. And this apparently, has been a fantastic season for them. Oh, for when reality bites.

Wilder’s Global All Stars:tango:

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

tsk tsk 

Rule 1) NEVER back Sheffield Wednesday they will ALWAYS cause an upset either way

Rule 2) NEVER back the other lot and give them a chance to feck your bet up 

43 minutes ago, steelowl said:

tsk tsk 

Rule 1) NEVER back Sheffield Wednesday they will ALWAYS cause an upset either way

Rule 2) NEVER back the other lot and give them a chance to feck your bet up 

I know, I know. I never learn. 

Failing to score against Hull though?

Glad they lost even though it meant Hull gaining on us. 

If they were playing against an intergalactic all star team with the future of the human race relying on them winning I still wouldn't want em to win. I'd struggle to decide what scoreline I'd want though.  Either lose 8 nil or lose 1 nil in the 90th minute. Tough decision 

• Haha 2

Since they lost Paul Coutts to injury, their record is:

P 16

W 4

D 4

L 8

F 19

A 24

Pts 16

GD -5

16 points from a possible 48.

Up until that point, they had 36 points from 17 matches.

Losing just ONE player to injury has derailed their season, with their points per game going from 2.12 before the injury, to 1.00 afterwards.

40 minutes ago, snaykz said:

Since they lost Paul Coutts to injury, their record is:

P 16

W 4

D 4

L 8

F 19

A 24

Pts 16

GD -5

16 points from a possible 48.

Up until that point, they had 36 points from 17 matches.

Losing just ONE player to injury has derailed their season, with their points per game going from 2.12 before the injury, to 1.00 afterwards.

Lets put a bid in for him, and stick him in the U23s.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Cannot wait to hear Brian the Blade tomorrow on P&G.

Brian the Blade tho'.

Give him his due, he said the other night that United wouldn't win if Wilder didn't play Ched Evans and the Welsh 'wonder boy'

Glad to see they did better than 'not win':rolleyes:

Best tipster on RS.  Keep it up BTB.:tango:

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Glad they lost even though it meant Hull gaining on us. 

If they were playing against an intergalactic all star team with the future of the human race relying on them winning I still wouldn't want em to win. I'd struggle to decide what scoreline I'd want though.  Either lose 8 nil or lose 1 nil in the 90th minute. Tough decision 

Hmmm, bet your a trekke.

Funnily enough Leon got an improved contract and hasn’t been as good since...

Uniteds first half of the season was superb, momentum, low expectation etc all coming together nicely. They are still only 2 points off the playoffs but the expectation to get in there now seems to have taken that carefree edge off them.

As we have found out, a season is a lot harder when you are expected to win.