GEORGE HIRST SCORES ON RETURN TO SWFC TEAM!!

1 hour ago, np pontefract said:

Humour is a fascinating subject, Hitcat.

That certainly made me smile !!!!!

By the way, who is David Hirst ?

1 hour ago, Hitcat said:

Dunno, think he played for the blades didn't he?

youre a reyt laugh you 2 lol

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

This is a Football club, things are done differently than they are in the normal work environment

agents rule,  it’s just as plausible for me to claim George Hirst’s agent/advisors told him not to play for the club than it is for people to claim Chansiri wants him nowhere near the club 

if he refused to play then he'd be suspended and wouldn't get paid ........that's not happened so we can assume that him not playing is down to the club not the player . 

34 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Best thing Chansiri could do to make fans happy is tie Hirst and Clare down. 

If this happens, as long as we stay up, it won't be such a bad season after all.

A mixture of young, hungry players like Hirst, Clare, Wildsmith, Thorniley and Reach combined with holding onto some of our more talented and committed experienced players (Lees, Bannan, Hooper, Lee) along with some smart business in the transfer market would be an ideal base for next season.

21 minutes ago, torryowl said:

if he refused to play then he'd be suspended and wouldn't get paid ........that's not happened so we can assume that him not playing is down to the club not the player . 

You/we can assume any number of things 

So what we actually saying here ?? Chansiri has backed down to Meire and Luhukay ?   

12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

You/we can assume any number of things 

So what we actually saying here ?? Chansiri has backed down to Meire and Luhukay ?   

I cant answer that can I .........but i'll certainly have a stab that young hirst never refused to play for the club . 

Sorry can't get exited yet ,. could be the first step on a long climb or vice versa but until he makes waves in the first team he is neither here nor there ,there's a big difference up there than playing with the kids I wish him well but one game back proves nothing ,not dissing him but as I said i can't get overly exited yet 

Edited by trevdi9

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Chansiri had his way both would be training on their own and not involved with either the first team or the under 23s.

Well he could make that happen if he wanted to.

Is he starting to listen to people?

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The only reason Clare and Hirst are involved is down to Jos and the injury crisis. If Chansiri had his way both would be training on their own and not involved with either the first team or the under 23s.

chansiri can do what he wants and if hirst plays then it's because he  wants him to......... do you really think that jos as over ruled chansiri on this ?

It's a great bit of news in an otherwise awful season and lets just see what happens whatever the outcome at least we have one more option when we desperately need one. I like most would hope to see the lad sign and be just like his dad but amid a million theories endless opinions and conflicting ITK stories I'm happy to let it play out, it's certainly better than it was a few days ago 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The only reason Clare and Hirst are involved is down to Jos and the injury crisis. If Chansiri had his way both would be training on their own and not involved with either the first team or the under 23s.

Chansiri's finally hired a CEO and said he'd get out of her way.

Think we're seeing the results.  A thaw in the l'affair du Hirst detente.