GEORGE HIRST SCORES ON RETURN TO SWFC TEAM!!

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The only reason Clare and Hirst are involved is down to Jos and the injury crisis. If Chansiri had his way both would be training on their own and not involved with either the first team or the under 23s.

I agree with this although Jos is supposed to encourage younger talent so may be looking to the future as well.

I can't agree with your second sentence though as I honestly don't know Chansiri's thoughts on the matter.

7 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I agree with this although Jos is supposed to encourage younger talent so may be looking to the future as well.

I can't agree with your second sentence though as I honestly don't know Chansiri's thoughts on the matter.

Neither wanted to sign the deal offered both were told to train by themselves. Until the injury crisis. 

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Neither wanted to sign the deal offered both were told to train by themselves. Until the injury crisis. 

That seemed to be the situation with Hirst, don't know about Clare's situation apart from rumours.

One of which was that he refused a new proposal, but that was after the injury crisis was known not before.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Hirst.jpg

First game back for George Hirst and he's already won a penalty that we converted and scored a great goal to equalise against Leeds

All despite having 6 players on him every time he got the ball played to him

WELL DONE GEORGE

I keep clicking the video mate, but nothing happens. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

That seemed to be the situation with Hirst, don't know about Clare's situation apart from rumours.

One of which was that he refused a new proposal, but that was after the injury crisis was known not before.

Clare only played against Derby due to injury to Wallace I believe. Be interesting to see whether he starts tomorrow. Or if he's just on the bench to make the numbers. Surprised not to see him involved against Millwall after such a strong performance against Derby. Suggests to me his opportunities will be limited until he signs a new deal. 

Guest Bulgaria

i would doubt he has a deal already set up with another club. If that were the case neither he, his agent or the said club would be wanting him playing risking a potential injury. 

33 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The only reason Clare and Hirst are involved is down to Jos and the injury crisis. If Chansiri had his way both would be training on their own and not involved with either the first team or the under 23s.

Correct.

Thorniley too before he signed his contrac

Edited by KivoOwl

44 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

DC was advised wrongly, by others with ulterior motives, that much is blatantly obvious. Whatever you think of DC money was not a problem.

You do talk some bolllllox at times

45 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Chansiri is the chairman and owner of this football club and it’s quite well known he makes all the final decisions .... I honestly think if Chansiri wanted neither of them involved they wouldn’t be involved 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Chansiri is the chairman and owner of this football club and it’s quite well known he makes all the final decisions .... I honestly think if Chansiri wanted neither of them involved they wouldn’t be involved 

Pretty much.

34 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

As Neil now tells us DC wants to sell in Summer, could it be he now wants Hirsty signed up to add value to club?

NB No Tribunal if he signs for a foreign club or Celtic.