Dom Howson - "Where did the season ticket holders go??"

5 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Ridicule the article by all means but what has it got to do with what he looks like. Unless every poster on here would happily put up their back catalogue of photographs for other posters to pick on every time they write something that others disagree with?

I'm not on about folk commenting on what he looks like FFS...I'm saying he puts himself up for stick by using the club as fodder for his juvenile reportage...it reads like the homework of a Googling teenager. 

7 hours ago, S6 Lifelong Owl said:

Should a professional journalist be using phrases like. And I quote, "to state the bleeding obvious" in a published article which many of our younger generation of supporters could possibly read? What a throw pot of a paper to allow this to be printed. 

That is ok if readers can reply with. And I quote " go and get your facefucked tw@ " lol 

Edited by daveyboy66

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Saturday’s FA Cup fifth round encounter with Swansea City failed to capture the imagination of the Sheffield public. Thousands of Wednesday’s season ticket holders stayed away from S6. Only 19,427 spectators turned up.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/why-there-is-no-excuse-for-the-low-crowd-against-swansea-city-dom-howson-s-sheffield-wednesday-column-1-9031104

On same day Huddersfield managed just 17,000 against Man Utd who took 4,000.

West Brom got 17,000 against Southampton which wasn't on live tv with well over 3,000 visiting supporters. 

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Saturday’s FA Cup fifth round encounter with Swansea City failed to capture the imagination of the Sheffield public. Thousands of Wednesday’s season ticket holders stayed away from S6. Only 19,427 spectators turned up.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/why-there-is-no-excuse-for-the-low-crowd-against-swansea-city-dom-howson-s-sheffield-wednesday-column-1-9031104

Slow news day at the Star again 

Hang on FFS, aren’t our ST holders supposed to be our “true fans” ?

What the feck is going on when those that grab cheap offers don’t follow up as reliable ?

Don’t worry, once they become old boys (or girls) they’ll start to understand there’s so much more to being a WEDNESDAY supporter / fan than just attending games lol

yet us old ones will always be there if we’re needed !

Usual doom pointless article.

He didnt mention that swansea brought a few 100 if that.

Worst case scenario there were 19,000 home fans.

How many season ticket holders do we have?

How many season ticket holders did not attend? I presume doom (who doesn't pay for his ticket) knows?

Pathetic aritcle as usual

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

On same day Huddersfield managed just 17,000 against Man Utd who took 4,000.

West Brom got 17,000 against Southampton which wasn't on live tv with well over 3,000 visiting supporters. 

Yeah but that doesn't matter because they aren't Wednesday and it doesn't get his tail semi-erect.