Dom Howson - "Where did the season ticket holders go??"

How many Swansea fans turned up, it was on the tv, season ticket holders have already paid a fortune for season tickets so may not want to pay again for FA cup, Prices for normal games are that ridiculous that POTG fans have probably just stopped coming and checking pricing, the low ticket prices are only ever for cup or a normal league game not villa at home for example so not appealing to turn up, we are rubbish at the minute, No advertising on a large scale of the game or pricing, Fans feeling disconnect from the club after bad 150th year. How many excuses do you want Dom because I can keep going. Lazy lazy Journalism and just designed for clicks rather than giving any insight. total trash.

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He was the sole reason the attendance was as high as it was

I would have put serious money on it being 0-0 because i know how he plays. Just thought his style would not attract a lot of people. it nearly put me off football for good.

Huddersfield have a capacity of 24,500, Manchester United sold out their end, Huddersfield having their best season possibly ever playing the biggest team in England. Low ticket prices. 17,861

I think the issue Dom may not be the fans, I think the issue may lay elsewhere. Twit.

TBF, if I had heard the team news early morning, I would have given it a miss, an obvious 'not reyt bothered about this game' attitude I thought.

Though it wasn't such a real bad game (according to the beeb it was) and performance was okayish.

Perhaps I'm just getting easier to please though :wacko:

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Saturday’s FA Cup fifth round encounter with Swansea City failed to capture the imagination of the Sheffield public. Thousands of Wednesday’s season ticket holders stayed away from S6. Only 19,427 spectators turned up.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/why-there-is-no-excuse-for-the-low-crowd-against-swansea-city-dom-howson-s-sheffield-wednesday-column-1-9031104

No negative agenda from the media though eh?

What is the point in publishing this article a week after the event?