Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

With a massive catchment area:

 

Dewsbury 

Cleckheaton 

Keighley

Halifax 

Pontefract 

Hebdon Bridge 

Ilkley 

Wakefield

Castleford

Otley

Holmfirth 

Bingley 

Wetherby 

Ossett 

Batley

Shipley 

Howarth 

Bradford 

 

And of course dirty Leeds itself. 

 

We have the pigs, Rotherham, donny, Handsworth parrimores to share with. 

No Leeds fans in Holmfirth mate. A few Wednesday, handful of Barnsley, but mainly Hudds. Definitely no Leeds or I would have moved out years ago ! 

Edited by wednesdaylander
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

Don't get this obsession with Leeds, every season they are a on sky more than everyone, and have been sh!t for years

 

Sky bang on about how they have massive fan base

 

Well its one of the biggest cities in the uk with only one team so that helps

 

They get more viewers game for game when Leeds are on

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Brammy said:

No EFL game listed for that day so far as I can see. 

 

Could be that they are waiting to see what  happens next Tuesday. 

 

Sat 17 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Fulham v Queens Park Rangers (12:30pm)
Sat 17 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa (5:30pm)
Sun 18 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Cardiff City (12:00pm)
Mon 19 Mar: Sky Bet League One - Doncaster Rovers v Bradford City (7:45pm)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

 

Sat 17 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Fulham v Queens Park Rangers (12:30pm)
Sat 17 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa (5:30pm)
Sun 18 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Cardiff City (12:00pm)
Mon 19 Mar: Sky Bet League One - Doncaster Rovers v Bradford City (7:45pm)

 

With Sky Sports obsession with L**ds, wouldn't surprise me one bit to find us on Friday night football!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

 

Sat 17 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Fulham v Queens Park Rangers (12:30pm)
Sat 17 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa (5:30pm)
Sun 18 Mar: Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Cardiff City (12:00pm)
Mon 19 Mar: Sky Bet League One - Doncaster Rovers v Bradford City (7:45pm)

 

But apart from those games there are no EFL games on sky that weekend.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

 

But apart from those games there are no EFL games on sky that weekend.

 

100%

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

With a massive catchment area:

 

Dewsbury 

Cleckheaton 

Keighley

Halifax 

Pontefract 

Hebdon Bridge 

Ilkley 

Wakefield

Castleford

Otley

Holmfirth 

Bingley 

Wetherby 

Ossett 

Batley

Shipley 

Howarth 

Bradford 

 

And of course dirty Leeds itself. 

 

We have the pigs, Rotherham, donny, Handsworth parrimores to share with. 

 

I put it to you that the post above is a load of Tripe !

 

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, don't they !!!!!!!

                                          lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

 

Scarborough, York & pretty much all of North Yorkshire has a huge Leeds fan base 

 

They have a huge Middlesbrough fan base too !

 

But I don't know how far you can take this one, because parts of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire have huge Sheffield Wednesday fan bases and quite a lot in Lincolnshire as well !

 

Football support based on Geography is a very complicated business and throws up lots of surprises !

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

 

They have a huge Middlesbrough fan base too !

 

But I don't know how far you can take this one, because parts of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire have huge Sheffield Wednesday fan bases and quite a lot in Lincolnshire as well !

 

Football support based on Geography is a very complicated business and throws up lots of surprises !

 

Whenever I've been to York or Scarborough all pubs have loads of leeds stuff in it, also see them horrid car stickers & shirts on people walking about

 

I know wednesday are scattered as well south of sheff, chesterfield, dronfield, matlock, worksop, clowne to name a few 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

 

But apart from those games there are no EFL games on sky that weekend.

 

9 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

 

100%

 

Very good.

 

Who would have thought that Sky actually update their site now and again.

 

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...